Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Poland is literally the worst shit hole for men to live

Polish women like men like the boxer Artur Szpilka, tall NT bullies who act like total scum.

CYeB4HcUQAAGwPz.jpg:large

I was really glad when Deontay Wilder knocked him out into another dimension

Polish women like men like the boxer Artur Szpilka, tall NT bullies who act like total scum.

if Szpilka survived 3 more rounds he would win with Wilder on points. I still remember i watched this in 2016 at night.

if Szpilka survived 3 more rounds he would win with Wilder on points. I still remember i watched this in 2016 at night.

He wouldn't as the American judges were gifting Wilder the rounds. I agree that Szpilka looked good and I had him winning to up until KO, but judges would give it to Wilder anyway.

He wouldn't as the American judges were gifting Wilder the rounds. I agree that Szpilka looked good and I had him winning to up until KO, but judges would give it to Wilder anyway.
im polish so u know i wanted Szpilka to win even if he is dumb and asshole but i was so disappointed when he got knocked.

The picture says 2012, this picture doesn't mean anything in 2019.

Germany and Russia should invade Poland again

i wish Poland was part of Germany
Russia sucks, i dont want post-communistic poverty, i want to be rich like germans.

he should end his carrer now, he is losing to average boxers, he could be world champion, now he is no one

He can end it any time, saturday sunday baby any day of the week

Is there a single country in the world where male to female suicide ratio is less than 1, or even 1?

Is there a single country in the world where male to female suicide ratio is less than 1, or even 1?
obviously not. women live on easy mode.

all you have to be is to not be fat. no one will gauge you by your intelligence etc. you can just get part time job till betabuxer makes u pregnant then u quit job and ez

might be where things are headed, i read some political analysis that said conditions similar to the interwar period are coming about, where countries like poland and romania will feel the squeeze while germany and russia buddy up

obviously not. women live on easy mode.

all you have to be is to not be fat. no one will gauge you by your intelligence etc. you can just get part time job till betabuxer makes u pregnant then u quit job and ez
nie trzeba nawet bachora, beciak bedzie za samo ruchanie raz na tydzien bulił

Hey polcels, learn German and come to Germany :feelsautistic: We need workers who are not subhuman cannibal niggers. And you can probably fuck your oneitises here for 50 bucks.

My mother encountered him on a plane a few years ago and got his autograph jfl. This was before he got knocked out by wildER.

t. Polish-American migrant NEET

Hey polcels, learn German and come to Germany :feelsautistic: We need workers who are not subhuman cannibal niggers. And you can probably fuck your oneitises here for 50 bucks.
ich bin pole, aber mein deutsch ist nicht gut
ich bevorzuge großbritannien

ich bin pole, aber mein deutsch ist nicht gut
ich bevorzuge großbritannien
Großbritannien ist schwul und arm und hat keine Arbeitsplätze. So gut muss dein Deutsch nicht sein, viele Deutsche können kein Deutsch.

Großbritannien ist schwul und arm und hat keine Arbeitsplätze. So gut muss dein Deutsch nicht sein, viele Deutsche können kein Deutsch.
die steuern in deutschland sind hoch ded srs in großbritannien werde ich mehr verdienen

die steuern in deutschland sind hoch ded srs in großbritannien werde ich mehr verdienen
Das stimmt, die Steuern sind sehr hoch, aber das Land bietet eigentlich alles. Deine Entscheidung, boyo

Must say that I saw a lot of stacies in Warsaw. A lot of tall blonds. Eye candies. Guys were depressed af.

aber ich kann spreche kein deutsch ded srs schreibe ja, spreche nicht :cryfeels::cryfeels::feelstastyman::feelstastyman: wie viel können sie in einem monat sparen? 1000e mit geld sparen?

Must say that I saw a lot of stacies in Warsaw. A lot of tall blonds. Eye candies. Guys were depressed af.
I've been to Poznań and it was great. People were partying like crazy and dancing on the street.
aber ich kann spreche kein deutsch ded srs schreibe ja, spreche nicht :cryfeels::cryfeels::feelstastyman::feelstastyman: wie viel können sie in einem monat sparen? 1000e mit geld sparen?
Kommt drauf an. Sagen wir mal du nimmst dir eine kleine Wohnung (Miete), kostet so 500€ maximal. Einstiegsgehalt für Handwerker oder so ist 1200 bis 1400€, also bleiben dir noch mindestens 700€.
Essen kann 70 bis 150€ kosten, je nachdem wie viel und gut man isst. Bahn wird so 50€ im Monat kosten, oder man fährt mit dem Fahrrad, oder man least ein Auto (100 bis 200€)
Nutten kosten 50€ für 20 Minuten, Flüge nach Mallorca 30 bis 80€.

Edit: du kannst auch in eine Wohngemeinschaft gehen, und dir die Kosten mit deinen Mitbewohnern teilen, was dann 80€ bis 200€ kostet. Geh aber nicht zu Stacys die dann lautstark Chads vögeln, und vermeide Refugees. Neulich wurde ein Deutscher von seinem Refugee Mitbewohner mit einem Schwert zerhackt. Das Video ist auf bestgore . com zu sehen.

Last edited:
I've been to Poznań and it was great. People were partying like crazy and dancing on the street.

Kommt drauf an. Sagen wir mal du nimmst dir eine kleine Wohnung (Miete), kostet so 500€ maximal. Einstiegsgehalt für Handwerker oder so ist 1200 bis 1400€, also bleiben dir noch mindestens 700€.
Essen kann 70 bis 150€ kosten, je nachdem wie viel und gut man isst. Bahn wird so 50€ im Monat kosten, oder man fährt mit dem Fahrrad, oder man least ein Auto (100 bis 200€)
Nutten kosten 50€ für 20 Minuten, Flüge nach Mallorca 30 bis 80€.
aber siehe in großbritannien, ich habe eine familie, iich kann mit ihnen leben, 500e sparen, ich muss nachdenken
danke boyo

400-500 euro per month, u can save up max 50-100 euro
girls with western standards, jumping only on chad's cock
society built for women
depression
nothing more

same shit here :reeeeee:

Wich one is Poland?

I knew some poles back when I traveled to Mexico DF, they're actually rich there, JBW works in the sexual as well in economy realm in third world countries. They could have been jews though

If you are polish boy, please tell us the truth about inceldom in your country.
Combination of the EE boomer tradcuck and the western slut culture united to shit on men.
Poor mental health awareness, which I experienced myself living in a smaller city being mocked for my autistic finger snapping by a foid teacher.
Young whores here are all hugely left leaning hip feminist sloots bragging about their casual sex encounters and “fwb” .
Which I have not only seen on social media, but experienced IRL about a 1.5years ago back when I wasn’t a NEET.
A 150cm hambeast roastie after being rejected by a walked up to a group of guys I was sitting next to and started talking shit about the guy talmbout “”hehe I think he’s incel” and all the other times I her vent about her ex hehe and being comforted by orbiters.
I could go on and on man but I think reliving these memories was enough torture for today.