Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Poland is literally the worst shit hole for men to live

needsolution

needsolution

Visionary
★★★★★
Comment oO2UruAlMiG0AwfRjWdMw3zlu308rtb9w400

This says everything.

@Napoleon de Geso what do u think about this

Just when im on my way to wagecuck for a fucking 3€ an hour. And yes i know that stats map, its over fuck ee. At leat in the west theres neetbux and real shekels to make.:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: is actually the smart option, apart of the obvious othER one.

@Napoleon de Geso what do u think about this
Have one cute weeb polish kūrva in my fb friends, she never liked my pics

Just when im on my way to wagecuck for a fucking 3€ an hour. And yes i know that stats map, its over fuck ee. At leat in the west theres neetbux and real shekels to make.:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: is actually the smart option, apart of the obvious othER one.
man here after tax u wont earn even 3 euro per hour. Im going to UK next month and wont live like rat at least.

can you imagine living in saudi arabia...i cant even cope with alcohol.

It's a feat to be recognized that you're an incel, still alive and post here OP

polish cel here. as i mentioned many times, male towards male bullying, shaming, and competition among males is on another level here.

polish people are rotten. only similar low quality people i noticed in UK and they were from Romenia. All other nations are FINE and were great friends.

Even on this screen, you can see second highest number in EE is Romenia. that makes it weird, both highest numbers come from countries with people that are toxic as fuck.theres correlation, but is it the same cause? Idk

people here are just shyt and women wont put out unless you are:
1. popular
2. bully
3. handsome
4. have money

polish cel here. as i mentioned many times, male towards male bullying, shaming, and competition among males is on another level here.

polish people are rotten. only similar low quality people i noticed in UK and they were from Romenia. All other nations are FINE and were great friends.

Even on this screen, you can see second highest number in EE is Romenia. people here are just shyt and women wont put out unless you are:
1. popular
2. bully
3. handsome
4. have money
przejebane

over for EEcels

kurna czuje sie wyrozniony z tym zewszystko na zielono a nasz kraj na czerwono XD
nasz kraj to niedługo na czarno trzeba będzie jebnąć
czarna dziura nic więcej, byle gruba locha z mojej klasy na tinderze przegląda i na głos komentuje ale wysoki fajny blondyn
$60k a year, ive been working for 11 years
how much can u save for year?

I couldn't help but notice that more than half the construction workers in the UK are either Polish or Romanian. Keeps labor costs down, I guess.

I couldn't help but notice that more than half the construction workers in the UK are either Polish or Romanian. Keeps labor costs down, I guess.

jfl construction workers mentality also one toxic hell

People in my country still have the myth of Poland as a shithole. This myth has been created by boomer sexual tourists, that fucked your women and came back to brag about it.

Do you know who RooshV is? If you don’t, it’s good, just google him and then forget about him. He’s the perfect example of the boomer liar that enforce myths about foreign countries and brag about how foids of other countries are better.

If you are polish boy, please tell us the truth about inceldom in your country.

People in my country still have the myth of Poland as a shithole. This myth has been created by boomer sexual tourists, that fucked your women and came back to brag about it.

Do you know who RooshV is? If you don’t, it’s good, just google him and then forget about him. He’s the perfect example of the boomer liar that enforce myths about foreign countries and brag about how foids of other countries are better.

If you are polish boy, please tell us the truth about inceldom in your country.
400-500 euro per month, u can save up max 50-100 euro
girls with western standards, jumping only on chad's cock
society built for women
depression
nothing more

Italy is the most hypergamous country.

just live in a country where the women decided they need to fuck an entire population of men outside the country's borders, brah

keep paying taxes

just live in a country where the women decided they need to fuck an entire population of men outside the country's borders, brah

keep paying taxes
How do you feel about that? Do you get desire to strangle random girl while walking down the street?

Women are leaving Poland to fuck outsiders, if they dont come to you, you might as well go to them. Slavic females hate Slavic males.

Women are leaving Poland to fuck outsiders, if they dont come to you, you might as well go to them. Slavic females hate Slavic males.
true bro so true

How do you feel about that? Do you get desire to strangle random girl while walking down the street?
not that bad but close enough, they all look like trash trying to "ascend" into the upper hierarchy of degeneration, black nails, tattoos, too good for you, shit attitude

man here after tax u wont earn even 3 euro per hour. Im going to UK next month and wont live like rat at least.
You'll be living like a rat if you go to live in london. What it costs to rent a room in London would get you a flat in Glasgow. London is a shithole unless your rich.

You'll be living like a rat if you go to live in london. What it costs to rent a room in London would get you a flat in Glasgow. London is a shithole unless your rich.
will be living at famiily home in Manchester

will be living at famiily home in Manchester

Aye Manchester shouldnae be too bad. Although you're picking the wrong time to come. The economy is heading towards a recession due to the retarded self infliction we call brexit.

Aye Manchester shouldnae be too bad. Although you're picking the wrong time to come. The economy is heading towards a recession due to the retarded self infliction we call brexit.
yeah especially that i wont pay for renting, ofc your own apartament would be better but i dont need anything more than small room. Ofc i promised i will be giving money on food, so if i earn 1400-1500 pounds per month (without extra hours) then i should save up 1000 monthly.

can you imagine living in saudi arabia...i cant even cope with alcohol.
I thought you muslimcel could just get a decent job and arrangemarriagemaxxed..
maybe even get a much younger bride..

I thought you muslimcel could just get a decent job and arrangemarriagemaxxed..
maybe even get a much younger bride..
doesnt work for old muslimcels i guess

The whole Easter Europe is pretty fucked,just wagecuck for 300e/month br0 :soy: At least in financialy stronger countries you can cope better

The whole Easter Europe is pretty fucked,just wagecuck for 300e/month br0 :soy: At least in financialy stronger countries you can cope better
thats why im moving out

I know ee is poor, but didnt know they were as poor as my country jfl :feelsrope:

I know ee is poor, but didnt know they were as poor as my country jfl :feelsrope:
300e per month is little too small if are going about Poland
but 450-500e is average here

keep paying taxes

That is fucking brutal...

That is fucking brutal...
big daddy government

big daddy government loves everything that women do

women want to fuck only men outside the country's borders -> does everything possible to keep native men weak, disempowered and helpless in the face of it
women want subX men to never approach, not even in somewhat public areas like malls -> security guards aching to apprehend you for talking to them

big daddy government

big daddy government loves everything that women do

women want to fuck only men outside the country's borders -> does everything possible to keep native men weak, disempowered and helpless in the face of it

Jsut like in Germany here. It is indeed over for all men.

women want subX men to never approach, not even in somewhat public areas like malls -> security guards aching to apprehend you for talking to them

As men we are only allowed to work for the minimum salary until we die before getting any old-age pension. Just lol, nobody of us will get any old-age pension even if you become that old. We are living in the end of times.

As men we are only allowed to work for the minimum salary until we die before getting any old-age pension. Just lol, nobody of us will get any old-age pension even if you become that old. We are living in the end of times.
Yes, 20-30% of our paycheck goes directly to paying the pensions of the generation who created this, not to our pension fund.