Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Poland is gonna have an Equality Ministress

SocialzERo

SocialzERo

Stacyless virgin
★★★★
The soon-to-be-established government elected in October is gonna introduce the Ministry of Equality, like in the UK or South Korea. The future minister is a strong, independent whamen.

Bad times are coming for Polish incels. I believe at some point we will have a South Korean scenario where radical feminists control everything in the country, yet at the same time, the state allows direct discrimination against men like mandatory conscription or higher retirement age, even though our average lifespan is shorter.

I remember when right-wing people thought that Poland was resisting Western degeneracy and building a Christian society with strong values. LOL.

I remember when right-wing people thought that Poland was resisting Western degeneracy and building a Christian society with strong values. LOL.
It's a cope of western redpillers who've never been to Poland and see it as trad only due to the media propaganda

She will make sure women are more equal than men, if you know what i mean.

Yeah the biggest joke of the century. poland the israel of europe that destroyed and opposed any order and values and arguably wanted and started ww2. Modern so called alt-right wingers are equally pea brained retards as leftists. A form of hipsters basically.

That was complete nonsense. Warsaw has a huge pride parade every year & Polish femoids are huge mudsharks & protested for abortion in mass. Poland also has holohoax denial laws & makes an industry on holohoax tourism.

It's over for Polishcels... :cryfeels: