Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Poland gets refugee invasion due to Belarus, inceldom up?

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
It’s in your post itself. Wanting to get white people out of this community, supporting refugees while obviously you realize that they’re a replacing force.

it’s just looking through the lines. I mean what if I told you your neighborhood became 999.999% Somali. Would you have a problem with that? If yes, you are being disingenuous.
Fuck him. He's delusional mutt. Thinking that slavs are white as well and i'm some kinda aryan lover

I've seen and talked and helped refugees as part of a job I had
Cuck
And slav = not white now
Absolutely and most slavcels on this forum agree
Except I can talk for both side because I'm the one who has origins from both my white mother and my arab father
Here is a quote from his profile (kekfuel):
I grew up in an european country with my egyptian side being on my father side, he was absent pretty much all the time
If race bait posts could at least add a tag like "stormcel" or "racebait" and we could have a setting to not see those posts for ethnicels like me who are tired of seing the 10012010 post about race on an incel forum populated with people of all races.
Nobody cares. Ethnics on this forum do same thing. If you can't handle racebait, just delete your account
That means the opposite. Your mother is a race traitor, she instills her treachery, even if it’s not racial because you’re not white, to you. To marry and have children with someone of another race requires one to be very very very mentally deranged. Especially a female. You’re not impartial, you’re brainwashed.

“I was raised by a hippie and I support legalizing weed! I’m more impartial on it than you!”
Read above

They are all Slavs
Welcome your Slavic brother

Point out the anti white agenda
it's white genocide and anti white agenda to call them cumskins and not worship them 24/7 like self hating ethnics do here, you're just wasting time with them man

Cuck

Absolutely and most slavcels on this forum agree

Here is a quote from his profile (kekfuel):

Nobody cares. Ethnics on this forum do same thing. If you can't handle racebait, just delete your account

Read above
What’s kekfuel about my childhood I didn’t chose ?
You actually make me want to hate whites.
And the other idiot with his « reading between the lines » aka making up stuff I didn’t say.
Yes I hate whites when I never had an arab friend just white and rice people I liked and talked to occasionally.

What’s kekfuel about my childhood I didn’t chose ?
Because it explains why you get so triggered because of some racebait threads on some random internet forum.
You actually make me want to hate whites
Go ahead. I don't care.
And the other idiot with his « reading between the lines » aka making up stuff I didn’t say.
Just put him on the ignore list or stop giving him attention (or delete your account if you can't handle racebait).
This is just part of this forum. Reddit seems like the better place for you

Because it explains why you get so triggered because of some racebait threads on some random internet forum.

Go ahead. I don't care.

Just put him on the ignore list or stop giving him attention (or delete your account if you can't handle racebait).
This is just part of this forum. Reddit seems like the better place for you
It’s not funny then, it just shows even here isn’t a place for truecels like me because whitecel fakecels will come make it a landmine with shitty racebait posts everywhere. If there’s no place for incels to hang out then why not allow foids then ? They are just as annoying as racebait but at least they have an option (as shit and delusional it is) that is the bluepill, with stormcel you have zero option you just have to be genocided.
Reddit isn’t a place for me just because I’m not white.

But I heard they are all just doctors coming to enrich other countries? :shock:

It’s not funny then, it just shows even here isn’t a place for truecels like me because whitecel fakecels will come make it a landmine with shitty racebait posts everywhere.
Ethnics also post racebait. But again, why do you get so triggered by that? Just ignore threads like that or gtfo. It's that simple. You will never change this, regardless of how much you bitch about that.
If there’s no place for incels to hang out then why not allow foids then ?
This forum is anonymous. There will always be infiltrators because mods can't verify if somebody is a truecel or not. You probably could by sending pictures of yourself with a timestamp before you create an account here. Anybody could be a fakecel (or even foid) here. This is why I cage so hard when some people take this forum so seriously.
They are just as annoying as racebait but at least they have an option (as shit and delusional it is) that is the bluepill, with stormcel you have zero option you just have to be genocided.
@Lv99_BixNood thoughts on this? (Post that meme with the currycel laying on train rails :feelshaha:)
Reddit isn’t a place for me just because I’m not white.
:feelshaha:

Last edited:
will not date refugees
Always some percentage of them will date native women, replacing some native man. You say that no woman will date them EVEN WHEN YOUR OWN PARENTS ARE AN EXAMPLE OF ARAB MAN TAKING OUR WOMAN AND CREATING ONE EUROPEAN INCEL MORE.
I'm the one who has origins from both my white mother and my arab father

Poland is RIGHT in the middle.

Will she fall? Like all of Europe to the west? Or will she remain strong, and triumph where so many countries failed before...

This is Poland's reckoning.

I will be watching.

But I heard they are all just doctors coming to enrich other countries? :shock:
:feelskek:
Always some percentage of them will date native women, replacing some native man. You say that no woman will date them EVEN WHEN YOUR OWN PARENTS ARE AN EXAMPLE OF ARAB MAN TAKING OUR WOMAN AND CREATING ONE EUROPEAN INCEL MORE.
This, there must be at least some Chaddams amongst the Rapefugees
Poland is RIGHT in the middle.

Will she fall? Like all of Europe to the west? Or will she remain strong, and triumph where so many countries failed before...

This is Poland's reckoning.

I will be watching.
Probably will fall. Globohomo has infinite power and reach. No one can ever hope to kill it.

I hope those “le based ethnicels” crossing the border go straight to @To koniec ’s house so he can meet them face to face. I’m sure they’d love to talk about hating “stormcels” together.

And by that I mean they put a rusty machete right into his skull
they don't want to stay in poland mr bummercuck they want to live in germany

I hope that left-wing idots won't make things worse

If this is true you need to blow your head off ASAP. I’m not reading the rest of your shitty Jewish statement.

refugees DO hate white people, or at the very least will choose THEIR OWN RACE instead of the native Europeans. Refugees DO vote liberal and DO vote to destroy native European traditions and it’s the same in America.

If you are white I hope you go to sleep realizing that you are a disgusting race traitor, your ancestors are weeping, and that these refugees you help will have no mercy on you because they are animals and do not have aryan empathy.
:society:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back