Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News A gay politician in Spain has abruptly resigned from his post after photos began to circulate showing him eating his own feces.

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★

View: https://twitter.com/ThePublicaNow/status/1778869474524877193

A report from French news source FDS claimed that the politician was offering himself up for sexual use, and described himself as wanting to be “exposed, humiliated, degraded.” He also described his desire to “eat c*cks, be a whore, and be used as a urinal,” with El Diairo also claiming he referred to himself as a “sexual slave.” :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Russia, China, and Iran doesn't have this kind of degeneracy, but somehow in the warped minds of brainwashed polish retards like @slavcel11 and @ArcticAngel, Russia and the West are equal in degeneracy.

Last edited:
Shame what has befallen the Spanish; once a great Med country now this.

Falange needs to make a comeback, they were quite based minus the whole religion thing.

In fact, Francos regime took away foids rights:

Women did not have rights in Francoist Spain. Women had civil obligations, where not being a responsible was a considered a crime.[3] Many of the laws imposed by the regime had roots in nineteenth century Spanish laws, and treated women as if their sex was a disability

Very based.
Minus the faggot image, I just wanted to say this: Oh, but ":soy:: Muh Meds aren't White!1!1!1!"

Most of it is done by insufferable Spics, who are just pissed off that by literally every other metric online, Meds are considered White yet they are not.

I have been on plenty of channels, servers, etc. which have tons of Meds/partial Meds and/or Slavs, and it was never an issue: Disgusting fence-jumpers like them, however, need not apply.

Minor decline. Barely anything.
It's moving in the right direction. There were similar reports in 2019 showing a decline. I'm hoping the "young men are getting more conservative" headlines will start to manifest somewhere

Russia, China, and Iran doesn't have this kind of degeneracy, but somehow in the warped minds of brainwashed polish retards like @slavcel11 and @ArcticAngel, Russia and the West are equal in degeneracy.
dude, im russian, why do you call me polish :feelsseriously:

I find it interesting that the LGBT thing is a part of the whole bundle of degeneracy. When you are a faggot, there's a higher chance you will also embrace troonism, weird fetishes, furrydom.

This man needs to eat shit.

Every gay guy I know has some anal/intestinal issues. Makes you think huh.

More than 1 in 2 faggots have intestinal worms

More than 1 in 2 faggots have intestinal worms

:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Then you're even worse. Must report you to the FSB.
drop a message to ramzan kadyrov on telegram, he's more competent at punishing disloyal russkies

Fags love scat

what a dirty mofo. these homo faggots are sexual extremist.

Most sexually normal leftist:

Most of it is done by insufferable Spics, who are just pissed off that by literally every other metric online, Meds are considered White yet they are not.

I have been on plenty of channels, servers, etc. which have tons of Meds/partial Meds and/or Slavs, and it was never an issue: Disgusting fence-jumpers like them, however, need not apply.

Beaners are stupid shitskins, even the ones that are castizo or could almost pass for white identify as assteks or "indians", calling white people "colonizers" even though they look more white than me.

Beaners are stupid shitskins
Sadly, this is true: I can confirm this, since I have to live around them.
even the ones that are castizo or could almost pass for white identify as assteks or "indians", calling white people "colonizers" even though they look more white than me.
Yeah I've noticed this also: Though to be fair, some Castizos also tend to identify with their "Whiteness" & may try to assert themselves as such.

He will start a gofundme and get thousands of dollars

Homosexuality is comorbid with pedophilic disorder (the ratio of heterosexual to homosexual pedophiles is 11:1), mental illness (unspecified), history as a victim of child sexual abuse (molestation), psychological abuse by same-sex intimate partner, increased suicidality, amphetamine use, heroin use, alcohol abuse, HIV, increased likelihood of suffering sexual abuse, engaging in and experiencing sexual infidelity, shorter long-term relationships, and shorter life expectancy by about 20 years.

View: https://twitter.com/ThePublicaNow/status/1778869474524877193

A report from French news source FDS claimed that the politician was offering himself up for sexual use, and described himself as wanting to be “exposed, humiliated, degraded.” He also described his desire to “eat c*cks, be a whore, and be used as a urinal,” with El Diairo also claiming he referred to himself as a “sexual slave.” :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

View attachment 1134698

View attachment 1134695
View attachment 1134697

A Brown guy eating something Brown. A White gay guy wouldn't be this degenerate, it's only the shitskin ethnics who are attracted to shit coloured things that act like this.

Why resign? Just own it and continue being a politician. This is why Trump is so effective, he had tonnes of scandals but never let any 1 scandal define him.

I find it interesting that the LGBT thing is a part of the whole bundle of degeneracy. When you are a faggot, there's a higher chance you will also embrace troonism, weird fetishes, furrydom.
Yeah it’s strange how often these paraphilias tend to co-occur. Faggotry being correlated with pedophilia is water, but it’s interesting to note how even the furry (zoophile) community is heavily rooted in fag culture and disproportionately/mostly made up of fags/trannies. Same with fags being more likely to be into scat, etc.

Homosexuality is comorbid with pedophilic disorder (the ratio of heterosexual to homosexual pedophiles is 11:1)
Better stats on this correlation than that. For example, just look at what percentage of child molestation is same-sex. Leftshits will use the lie that “rape is about power” to say fags aren’t responsible for that, but those of us with sense know that if your dick gets hard at a little boy, you’re 10000% a homo

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back