Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel /pol/ describes their sexual experience with Muslim women

• Thread starter Deleted member 19116
  • Start date
Deleted member 19116

Deleted member 19116

Self-banned
-
Here racist white supremacist /pol/ users are bragging about banging Muslim girls. Literally dozens of whitecels who describe their sexual experience with Muslimas.

Some of it reads as fiction, but I think most of it is true.

Knowing /pol/, it's probably mostly made up.

Knowing /pol/, it's probably mostly made up.
it's so much easier to make stuff up on the internet than to actually tell an irl story. as a result everything on the internet should be taken with a grain of salt, especially on a board like /pol/ where everyone is competing to write the funniest story

Imagine believing what retards on /pol/ say

The coping in this thread is already too strong and the resident shitskins havent even arrived, (((muslim))) women are whores just like the rest of them, AWALT, anything else is bluepilled cope.

The coping in this thread is already too strong and the resident shitskins havent even arrived, (((muslim))) women are whores just like the rest of them, AWALT, anything else is bluepilled cope.
I agree, just because they have a headscarf doesn't mean they aren't whores. They are whores with a headscarf. They are whores with a burka.

Doubt many people posting on Pol or any internet forum is out slaying tbh

agreed but this is still probably larp

4chan said:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

1594155320816.jpg

https://i.4pcdn.org/pol/1594155320816.jpg
No LARP this is me with Egyptian.
@tehgymcel420

Lmao its pol not a word of it is true

It's just not fair. I want to fuck arab muslim foids but I can't because I'm an ugly ethnic. I wish to kill all those white fucks as well as the hijabi whores.

4chan is dominated by a bunch of edgy alt-right normies, you can't take anything they say seriously.

They could be LARPing, but Islamic femorrhoids are giga whores these days so who knows? Not suifuel for me tbh.
You're fucking retarded, lmfao. I guess that is common among (((whites))).

4chan is dominated by a bunch of edgy alt-right normies, you can't take anything they say seriously.
4chan, especially /pol is full of retards that are obsessed hating on any other race that isn't white and blaming every single world issue on the jews.
Idk If thier shitposting or are they being real.

They could be LARPing, but Islamic femorrhoids are giga whores these days so who knows? Not suifuel for me tbh.
There is no denying that islamic holes are whores these days.

Indeed, but I have never seen a gl one though.
Depends on the region, Turkey and Bosnia have some good looking ones but I still wont trust them, they dont care about religion and dress and act like they are some kinda of hot shit that every guy needs to simp for them. Oh did i mention that they are whores.

@Snow Dushman thoughts?

I believe it. The media puts white people on a pedestal.

Larp
it's so much easier to make stuff up on the internet than to actually tell an irl story. as a result everything on the internet should be taken with a grain of salt, especially on a board like /pol/ where everyone is competing to write the funniest story
They're also low IQ playing at being intellectuals

Last edited:
I think some of you guys are coping. Religious women have always been hypocrites.

PwckUlY.png

I think some of you guys are coping. Religious women have always been hypocrites.

PwckUlY.png
No one's denying this, hell, there was an adulteress muslim woman during the time of the Prophet Muhammad. The difference is she confessed her sin to the Prophet and accepted her punishment of being stoned to death, after giving birth to her child.
Doubt many people posting on Pol or any internet forum is out slaying tbh
No one on 4chan is a chad or even normie tier

Last edited:
Depends on the region, Turkey and Bosnia have some good looking ones but I still wont trust them, they dont care about religion and dress and act like they are some kinda of hot shit that every guy needs to simp for them. Oh did i mention that they are whores.

@Snow Dushman thoughts?
I dunno guess we just have different tastes. I'm not saying they're all ugly, but I've never seen a Stacy-lite/Stacy one in my life. They seem to max out at 5.25/10.

They max out at 5.56/10 for US cels and sometimes go up to 7.62/10 in Chechnya
Never seen a single 5.5/10 Islamic American femorrhoid or a 7.5/10 Chechen female. Because they don't exist.

@Snow Dushman thoughts?
All nations, ethnicities and races have their good looking and bad looking people lol, and idk the only ladies i talked to and i known that were covered were much, much older then me.

>white racists fucking ethnics girls

a tale as old as time

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back