Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Pokimane now has a ricecel boyfriend. Ricefuel for lifecels!

That's due to the chink expedition to Africa by Admiral Zheng He in 1405.

8547433.jpg

He obviously left a few bastard offspring in niggerland.
No retard. It is due to Turks. You can even find Somalis with some central Asian genes

No retard. It is due to Turks. You can even find Somalis with some central Asian genes
About to say this, the Ottoman Turks did took over most of North Africa. However, Morocco was always an independent kingdom.

Listen faggot. You specifically said to come back when this nigga gets a gf.

images-37-jpeg.558576

So I came back and showed you that this nigga got a gf.

60ippk09ao981.jpg

Just take the L and move on you dumb fucking shitskin. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
You poor coping rice faggot :society:

You'll never be considered better than hispanics

"T-T Take your L :feelsbadman: "

I got your L right here faggot and I dont need to cherrypick a betabuxxing doughboi :society:

Screenshot 20220106 165854 Chrome

"Asian men can be as hot as the hottest white guy"

Said no Foid ever :lul:

yes im 75% white but due to the dominant nature of black genes i sadly got the worst combination of physical traits possible
Similar situation to you. My white grandmother was a massive whore and had half a dozen kids each with different Tyrones.

yes im 75% white but due to the dominant nature of black genes i sadly got the worst combination of physical traits possible
What mix of white and black? I know a half Italian-Somali and she looks like this Sicilian woman.

Sicily curly hair

Similar situation to you. My white grandmother was a massive whore and had half a dozen kids each with different Tyrones.
Aren't you happy she brought more mulattos into the world?

did you inherit a black facial structure as well? my father is mulatto and i got his face. but id say a quadroon is the worst possible situation in my opinion.

No, race-mixing is evil. Plus, my country is already full of niggers and mongrels anyway.
did you inherit a black facial structure as well? my father is mulatto and i got his face. but id say a quadroon is the worst possible situation in my opinion.
Somewhat but they're not as strong. I have curly hair that grows out but my lips and nose aren't too big. I look sand tbh.

What mix of white and black? I know a half Italian-Somali and she looks like this Sicilian woman.

View attachment 559368

black facial features pair extremely poorly with pale skin. i inherited the pale white skin of my mother and the black facial features of my father. my straight hair and blue eyes makes it a little better. but its hell on earth i look like a fucking monster

black facial features pair extremely poorly with pale skin. i inherited the pale white skin of my mother and the black facial features of my father. my straight hair and blue eyes makes it a little better. but its hell on earth i look like a fucking monster
Mogs me. I have cousins who are much darker than I am with light eyes while I have shit brown eyes.

No, race-mixing is evil
So who do you plan on marrying if you ascend:feelsseriously:
black facial features pair extremely poorly with pale skin.
Yeah, funnily enough, negroid bones look better when the skin is darker. Negroids can look good up to having around like orange-brown skin like with the girl below, but once a mulatto is light brown but STILL have negro face, it starts to look weird.
Image 750x 5f7e8dde58fc0

i inherited the pale white skin of my mother and the black facial features of my father.
That's definitley a bad combo, but how pale are you talking? Post someone with comparable color to yours
my straight hair and blue eyes makes it a little better. but its hell on earth i look like a fucking monster

brutal, wish that were me. I'm iraqi sand nigger but my grandad had blue eyes. This is my cousin when she was 3 and she also has it. I'm jealous of you ngl

JVEWa64

Dudes gonna get cucked hard :lul: :lul: :lul:

Ideally someone with a similar admixture to me. At least I have a preference for mulatta (mixed white/black) foids.

But I'd date any race if we have compatible values and has the skills and attitudes that I desire in a wife tbh.

Yeah, funnily enough, negroid bones look better when the skin is darker. Negroids can look good up to having around like orange-brown skin like with the girl below, but once a mulatto is light brown but STILL have negro face, it starts to look weird.
View attachment 559373

That's definitley a bad combo, but how pale are you talking? Post someone with comparable color to yours

brutal, wish that were me. I'm iraqi sand nigger but my grandad had blue eyes. This is my cousin when she was 3 and she also has it. I'm jealous of you ngl

View attachment 559374
i am pale even by white standards. it would be a good thing if it wasnt for my negroid nose and lips

It's such a sad thing to witness, when someone needs to use a betabuxxer to save his rice smv delusions from getting crushed by confirmed statistics from the horse's mouth :feelsugh:

Last edited:
Just cherrypick reddit larps instead :lul:. JFL @ your shitskin IQ. Even sandniggers mog your average shitskin beaner. Only the white passing spics have any real smv. Deepthroat that L fucking faggot little bitch.
"J-j just cherry pick reddit larps :feelsbadman:"

"Sandniggers mog :feelsbadman:"

"W-W whitepassing spics :feelsbadman:"

Screenshot 20220102 232129 Chrome

He doesnt look white to me you fucking Retard :society: dudes like him get snow bunnies like that on a daily and he doesnt need 6 figures to get laid :lul:

You want to shit on brown spics even though they get pussy while you dont even know what pussy feels like :feelskek:

How are you going to say sandniggers mog when you yourself uploaded this you fucking basement dweller IQ mong :feelshaha:

Cope 9

All I need to do is upload this and you're automatically btfo :feelzez:

Cant really cherrypick when there are stats that back up the claim :feelshmm:

Screenshot 20220106 174918 Chrome

Screenshot 20220106 165854 Chrome

Last edited:
I'd date any race if we have compatible values and has the skills and attitudes that I desire in a wife tbh.
bruh what you just said race mixing is evil:what: yet you'd go with any race
i am pale even by white standards. it would be a good thing if it wasnt for my negroid nose and lips
brutal, you're basically an albino negro, eh? You're probably a rare case of fucked up genes tbh. Most Mulattos have "compatible" skin color and phenotype. The Italian-Somali girl I know has caucasoid nose and lips, even her brother resembles a dark-skinned Berber or Yemeni.

First STPeach and now Pokimane. Ricecels literally cannot be incels. We should be banning asians from this forum.

I would prefer a mulatta foid of my admixture, and on a larger scale I do think race-mixing can become a problem. However, race isn't really that important to me anyways I'm mixed anyways so there's no point.
[UWSL]eh? [/UWSL]
Wow, canucks really do talk like that. :feelskek:

Let's be honest, she is not his "girlfriend".
The moment he stops paying for all her shit she will go and find another.
She probably don't even kiss him or anything. They are just "together" on social media.
She spends her sex time with Chad and Tyrone, and when he asks for a handshake she has a "headache".
She's a known and certified skank especially after what she did to Fedmyster, of course she got a rotation of dudes cumming and dumping her but of course never settles with them because they can't offer anything else she doesn't have and she still claims to be single while having regular hookups.

:feelskek::feelskek:
It's still a cherrypick faggot. Doesnt change the fact that asians are below hispanics in the hierarchy

View attachment 559260

You wasted hours looking for that pic and it took you a day to get back to me when I can find shit like this within a minute or 2 :feelshaha:

View attachment 559269

Reminder that ricecucks need 6 figures in the bank to get these sort of doors opened to them :lul:

You already got doxxed and exposed as a basement dweller neckbeard in the bunkers

Nobody respects your opinion :feelshaha:
Fured is a retard tbh lol

She's a known and certified skank especially after what she did to Fedmyster, of course she got a rotation of dudes cumming and dumping her but of course never settles with them because they can't offer anything else she doesn't have and she still claims to be single while having regular hookups.

I don't follow this shit. What did she do to fedmyster?

I don't follow this shit. What did she do to fedmyster?
I think last year or two there was this whole drama about Fedmyster being abusive to Pokimane and the rest of the OfflineTV crew, since they all shared the same house.

Apparently, Fedmyster and Pokimane had a more-than-friendly relationship but eventually she rejected him and there were rumors that Pokimane would bring guys over to have sex while Fedmyster was hearing them in the other room.

I think last year or two there was this whole drama about Fedmyster being abusive to Pokimane and the rest of the OfflineTV crew, since they all shared the same house.

Apparently, Fedmyster and Pokimane had a more-than-friendly relationship but eventually she rejected him and there were rumors that Pokimane would bring guys over to have sex while Fedmyster was hearing them in the other room.

Imagine paying for bathwater from this slut.

Nigga acts like a dweeb simp, indistinguishable from anyone thirsting in the chat, but it's cool since he's Chang.

brutal, you're basically an albino negro, eh? You're probably a rare case of fucked up genes tbh. Most Mulattos have "compatible" skin color and phenotype. The Italian-Somali girl I know has caucasoid nose and lips, even her brother resembles a dark-skinned Berber or Yemeni.
in terms of metrics, there is probably nobody on this website more ugly than me. You can only guess how fucking terrible my highschool and college experience was. holy fucking shit why did it have to be me?

pale white skin with negroid facial features. the worst racial phenotype possible. The bullies who called me ugly were right about me. Fuck this existence.

in terms of metrics, there is probably nobody on this website more ugly than me. You can only guess how fucking terrible my highschool and college experience was. holy fucking shit why did it have to be me?

pale white skin with negroid facial features. the worst racial phenotype possible. The bullies who called me ugly were right about me. Fuck this existence.
The muttpill is brutal. :feelsrope:

Too bad you didn't end up looking like Jeremy Meeks, it's a hit or miss.

what’s this:feelswhat:

is spicmaxxing in Texas the way for me:feelshehe:
It very well could be :society:

You're taller than me and better looking than I am :feelswhat:

Lifefuel:feelzez:

Though I hope I don’t have to resort to that as it’d be easier where I am(if we talk time and money):feelswhat:
It would be a great pleasure to be the one who exposes and slays Broly into a permaban :society: