Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Pokimane now has a ricecel boyfriend. Ricefuel for lifecels!

Well yea he’s a chang

@Dregster666 get a load of this boyo:feelswhat:
These ricecel copers need to comeback to me when this nigga gets a GF :feelshaha:

Images 37

Imagine a chang who's proud of a getting 100+ body count roastie :lul:

I'd rather be a literal pile of shit than a nigger.
ShitskinYellowFever Cope

Tenor 9

Century of the dragon. JBA

Looks indistinguishable from Pokimane's boyfriend. Allrooksame faggot.
Tenor 9

If they all looked the same there wouldn't be a suicide forest in Japan :smonk:

Download 1 2

Nice try shitskinyellowfever faggot :society:

Holes living on tutorial mode is another thing, ive seen my looksmatch enjoy getting pumpNdumped by different chads within a single weekend. Holes never learn.
Subaverage females getting dicked down on the regular while we rot simply for not being Chad.

If they all looked the same there wouldn't be a suicide forest in Japan :smonk:
JFL the reason there's a suicide forest in Japan is BECAUSE they all rook same. Fucking shitskin IQ strikes again.

JFL the reason there's a suicide forest in Japan is BECAUSE they all rook same. Fucking shitskin IQ strikes again.
Changs dont go to suicide forests

All subhuman ricemen look the same you fucking dopehead :feelshaha:

You literally need to earn 6 figures to even get looked at as a betabuxx mate while spics and tyrones can be broke and drive around in a 99 honda and still get laid :lul:

Latinos are still desired by foids outside their race much more than sandniggers do according to your chart.
I have repeatedly said in the past that spics have the 2nd highest smv next to whites.

She is Half Asian and looks Asian
The only reason she looks Asian in that video is because she kpopmaxxed. It's the same reason Ariana Grande now looks Asian.

51569333-10294215-image-a-84_1639088003171.jpg

The only reason she looks Asian in that video is because she kpopmaxxed. It's the same reason Ariana Grande now looks Asian.

51569333-10294215-image-a-84_1639088003171.jpg
Actually, North African Berbers tend to have slanted eyes and look Asiatic. Like in this pic:
DD4E4BAA 37B2 4755 B7A5 F4B49FA5AB7D

Also, Ariana Grande has Moorish ancestry since she's Sicilian.

Actually, North African Berbers tend to have slanted eyes and look Asiatic. Like in this pic:
View attachment 558623
Also, Ariana Grande has Moorish ancestry since she's Sicilian.
That's due to the chink expedition to Africa by Admiral Zheng He in 1405.

8547433.jpg

He obviously left a few bastard offspring in niggerland.

Last edited:
Tier 3 subs gone, reduced to atoms :feelskek:

What's this supposed to prove? That spics mog ricecucks ? More suifuel for @Tenshi :feelshaha:
Yes white spics mog rice. Shitskin beaners like yourself are curry tier.

Yes white spics mog rice. Shitskin beaners like yourself are curry tier.
Screenshot 20220102 232237 Chrome
Screenshot 20220102 232129 Chrome

Try telling that to these dudes who dont need 6 figures in the bank to slay snowbunnies :feelsjuice:

I mog the panchito spics you talk about, nice try Loser :feelshaha:

Is she at the phase were she wants to "connect with her Asian roots" she she dates some random rice normie?

You can reposting those, sauce?
I remember you had even more
They are the more shitskin indian looking ones.

Those are more appropriate to dismantle his claim that ricecels mog indian looking spics :society:

I give it 3 months max until she returns to Chad

Remember: These are influencer whores. Every single thing they do, they do only for publicity.

its ropefuel
not one click.

Rices will be extinct by 2030.
Pokimane better start shitting some chimera sandnigger-ricelings soon.
Cope. Whites will go extinct before rice.

Here you go fucking faggot.

60ippk09ao981.jpg

Owned.
"Uuh uhO Oh-Oh Owned :feelsbadman:"

Nice cherrypick faggot, how many hours did you waste trying to find this one :lul:

Let's ignore the fact that he's also getting turbocucked on the side while he pays all her bills :feelshaha:

"Uuh uhO Oh-Oh Owned :feelsbadman:"

Nice cherrypick faggot, how many hours did you waste trying to find this one :lul:
JFL you're the one who asked retard. And I ended up showing you the EXACT SAME ricecel from your post that ascended. So yes you got brutally owned.

JFL you're the one who asked retard. And I ended up showing you the EXACT SAME ricecel from your post that ascended. So yes you got brutally owned.
It's still a cherrypick faggot. Doesnt change the fact that asians are below hispanics in the hierarchy

You wasted hours looking for that pic and it took you a day to get back to me when I can find shit like this within a minute or 2 :feelshaha:

Screenshot 20220106 165854 Chrome

Reminder that ricecucks need 6 figures in the bank to get these sort of doors opened to them :lul:
You already got doxxed and exposed as a basement dweller neckbeard in the bunkers

Nobody respects your opinion :feelshaha:

u will never know how bad it really is
once reality settles in there is no going back. It sickens me that i am apart of such a ugly, violent, and stupid race of failures.
Is the rest of you European?

It's still a cherrypick faggot. Doesnt change the fact that asians are below hispanics in the hierarchy

View attachment 559260

You wasted hours looking for that pic and it took you a day to get back to me when I can find shit like this within a minute or 2 :feelshaha:

View attachment 559269

Reminder that ricecucks need 6 figures in the bank to get these sort of doors opened to them :lul:

You already got doxxed and exposed as a basement dweller neckbeard in the bunkers

Nobody respects your opinion :feelshaha:
Listen faggot. You specifically said to come back when this nigga gets a gf.

images-37-jpeg.558576

So I came back and showed you that this nigga got a gf.

60ippk09ao981.jpg

Just take the L and move on you dumb fucking shitskin. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: