Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Pokémon SS is even worse than I thought

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
I didnt think it could be worse after seeing the first trailer, but it is. Another one of my copes is dying, maybe I'm just too old for this crap.
I'll pirate it anyway, but it could have been big lifefuel if done right. Buying the Nintendo Switch was the worst decition of my life

I assume you don't mean SoulSilver?

I haven’t seen anything on it. Does the game look underwhelming in terms of new content or did they actually ruin a game mechanic
What a masterpiece that was

How is it bad? Haven’t watched the trailer yet.

Guess I’ll go do that now..

I initially thought with the initials it was SoulSilver. But S&S are games I can't even get even if I want them anyways, I don't have a Switch. Two if they're anything like Gen 6 and above, its probably going to be easy as hell.

What is it you don't like?

What are you looking for in a pokemon game?
A good game with no stupid gimmicks. Kinda like BW2 or HGSS or Platinum. And I expect good graphics on a home console game.

i probably wouldn't like it either, nothing is fun to me anymore :feelsrope:

Gaming is in a terrible state especially if you're an oldcel and lived through the golden ages of gaming.

I didnt think it could be worse after seeing the first trailer, but it is. Another one of my copes is dying, maybe I'm just too old for this crap.
I'll pirate it anyway, but it could have been big lifefuel if done right. Buying the Nintendo Switch was the worst decition of my life
Based and anti nintensoy pilled
Lol i hope youre not meming like fucking vp where they keep pushing soy SWSH

PC emulator vs soySwitch Who wins?

Btw is pokemon lets go worth it?

PC emulator vs soySwitch Who wins?

Btw is pokemon lets go worth it?
Game is ridiculously easy and handholdy. And for kantotards and GOtards as it's 151 + Meltan/Melmetal but it has following and ridable pokemon. If you like Kanto in 3D sure thing. I heard there is post game stuff too but i do not know if it holds up to Sevii Islands. But it is NOT worth 60 dollars

New Pokémon look like generic shit.

Pokemon SS?
hqdefault.jpg

Attachments

• 3lj6s5l.gif
    3lj6s5l.gif
    391.3 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
Game is ridiculously easy and handholdy. And for kantotards and GOtards as it's 151 + Meltan/Melmetal but it has following and ridable pokemon. If you like Kanto in 3D sure thing. I heard there is post game stuff too but i do not know if it holds up to Sevii Islands. But it is NOT worth 60 dollars

what would you say is the best current Pokemon game out? Last game I played was platinum.

what would you say is the best current Pokemon game out? Last game I played was platinum.
The current era 3ds is mediocre and the Switch era is not looking promising. But if you want a recent game, get Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon. They're full of dogshit cutscenes and werent WORTH 30 dollars but now you can get them cheap like 14. The games arent as good as DS or Gameboy era games but they have latest pokemon with a decent selection of older pokemon. The games have a few hard battles for Pokemon standards. All this assuming you have a 3ds, but by now I think theyre cheap, or just buy a 2ds.

If you still have your old DS, Id try HeartGold/SoulSilver or Black 2/White 2. Both are praised by fans due to their content and replay value. Which one you want depends if you like older or newer pokemon availible to you. but hg and ss have nice comfy DS graphics and following pokemon.:)