Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Pokémon playthrough thread

GloomLipscel

GloomLipscel

Recruit
★★
It’s a good cope played from Pokémon red to black had a break will post pictures and what I am doing. Post if you are doing the same.

Currently playing fire red opted to play as Bulbasaur which is pretty aids long term. Not a very good move pool even razor leaf is not 100% accuracy.

I powered levelled nidoking past gym 2 caught 4 meowths that have the ability pick-up so you can get random rare candies.

In total I had 5 plus the 8 from regular play though I am missing one I think.

Went to the safari got a blissy took a while it has the held item lucky egg which gives double xp so it’s massive for grinding for elite 4 or just for fun

I plan on completing entire Pokédex I will probably hack legendaries from bs event or get a ds event card I don’t want to do it but I don’t feel like spending hundreds of hours.

I will max out the Pokédex and ev train a few Pokémon for emerald and heart gold that is my current end goal.

Pokémon games I need to complete Pokédex

Red
Blue
Yellow
Silver
Gold
Crystal
Fire red
Leaf green
Ruby
Safari
Emerald
Heart gold
Soul silver
Diamond
Pearl
Platinum

I call it at that already played Pokémon arceus it was a great game violet was mid