Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Pokecels what is your favourite starter

Nanoventor

Nanoventor

Creepermaxxer
★★
(Pikachu,Eevee,PLA and the Scarlet and violet starters count as well)

Attachments

• Starter.webp
    60.6 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Don't play the games. :smonk:

Never played Pokemon jewtendo never really was big in Croatia or the rest of eastern Europe as well

5511ea030ec5a75f1119f7e4f33fe2bc22a64b6aee5ffdc0684ae2acc19c3e44

Mudkip is the chad of starters. God tier typing, winning against 3 of the 4 first gyms, only one weakness, great stats, can use the best HM like Surf or Waterfall (not the useless ones like Cut or Rock smash), and get a Mega Evolution in the remakes (even if Mega Blaziken is better).

The incel of starters is Chikorita.

Tbh, all of Gen 2 starters are truecel material. Totodile is Gyarados at home and Chikorita just suck. Cyndaquil is OK but not even that strong, fire types like Arcanine are good as well, getting a better ability like Intimidate. But at least it's better than Charizard if you don't use a sun team I guess.

Last edited:
If you can't run a gba emulator then it's over for you

It's been so long since I used a starter that I even forgot. I always try to vary my teams, nowadays I only play with type edits.

But I think it's Chikorita, which also happens to be one of the worst ones. But Meganium is my favorite Pokémon related to any starter.