Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Pointless.

The Vampire

The Vampire

Recruit
★★
Taking any form of action is like trying to get a fat bitch through a normal door: Pointless. I just relax and let the bitches ruin their own lives.

JoinedNov 8, 2023Posts1

What does this have to do with the Blackpill?

No taking any form of action for your FACE.

I saw what a relationship does to men many years ago so I am actually voluntary celibate.

Incel bot is getting more advanced every hour

I'm nit a bot. I'm a new member.

Strong first post, GrAY.

What does this have to do with the Blackpill?
Bro forgot to switch accounts

Funny GIF

I hardly think about dating as much as I did while I was younger. I focus on myself and my future, let women destroy their with this "Hookup culture" crap.

I saw what a relationship does to men many years ago so I am actually voluntary celibate.
Ah, cool. Dead weight on this site. As if we needed more.

Go to a redpill community. They will appreciate your above-average faggot ass more.

I hardly think about dating as much as I did while I was younger. I focus on myself and my future, let women destroy their with this "Hookup culture" crap.
Go to a redpill community, coper fag.

Ask me a question (incel related)

Taking any form of action is like trying to get a fat bitch through a normal door: Pointless. I just relax and let the bitches ruin their own lives.
Brutal

@B/W muttcel @lazy_gamer_423 gray detected

View: https://youtu.be/yfdAGkjHGac?t=20

Cope, cope. My personality is perfect, I am a shining example of morality, and a paragon of virtue.

Ok. You've changed my mind.

Being a manlet is a omen of evil for foids. Being short and ugly makes them perceive you as the most wicked of monsters.

i hope the supervisor makes her life hell and her career shit

yea that’s what I was hinting at

If God was real he is responsible for creating the devil and for creating women. God is evil and so he made the world evil too.

Sit back and watch everything burn, nothing can be fixed

How are u bro

I suppose I'm doing fine. Its one of my better days. How are you?

Last edited:
You re supposed to ask how am i back. Do i have to teach u manners GrAYman?