Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Pointless college

Grotesque Deformity

Grotesque Deformity

A shower a day keeps inceldom away
★★★
Parents are pushing me into CS, despite me telling them that AI will likely replace all of those jobs before I even get to finish school. They simply can't accept that it is over on all fronts - I didn't get looks, NT, money or connections from them.

JFL I remember telling them that AI or similar systems will replace most if not all jobs within two decades and they didn't believe me. Recently the main grocery chain in my city replaced around 60% of cashiers with automatic cashiers machines that the customer is supposed to use. Those people lost jobs and other stores aren't really hiring.

Im planning on the same path as you but thats the 1st profession ai will overtake if it already hasnt. Lucky we live in balkan so everything here is 20 years late

Im planning on the same path as you but thats the 1st profession ai will overtake if it already hasnt. Lucky we live in balkan so everything here is 20 years late
Nah I think stuff like this will happen at the same rate as in the west. As these AI models don't have to be physically sent over, just through the internet and besides that essentially all tech firms here are either just branches or owned by bugger western firms which will adopt these technologies.

comp sci is oversaturated at this point

go for data science or some kind of engineERing

Nah I think stuff like this will happen at the same rate as in the west. As these AI models don't have to be physically sent over, just through the internet and besides that essentially all tech firms here are either just branches or owned by bugger western firms which will adopt these technologies.
Over for non trade cels in the balkans

Parents are pushing me into CS, despite me telling them that AI will likely replace all of those jobs before I even get to finish school. They simply can't accept that it is over on all fronts - I didn't get looks, NT, money or connections from them.

JFL I remember telling them that AI or similar systems will replace most if not all jobs within two decades and they didn't believe me. Recently the main grocery chain in my city replaced around 60% of cashiers with automatic cashiers machines that the customer is supposed to use. Those people lost jobs and other stores aren't really hiring.
at least they are not pushing you to wage and are willing to finance you.

yes it must be replaced by ai so that workfag parents and wageslaver bosses can't enslave incels anymore

workfag parents need to accept it.jobs will be replaced and living comfortable without their workfag jobs is a possible reality.they hjsut can't accept the new reality cause their normies

Just go to college honestly. You lose nothing if your parents are paying.

relatable . I also have same curryparenst who force men into work at automobile shop

comp sci is oversaturated at this point

go for data science or some kind of engineERing
yeah but thats 100 times harder to learn and completely different than comp sci, and data science is the most overrated field ever

if your parents will support you financially why wouldnt you want 3/4americancels years living like on a holiday?

Im planning on the same path as you but thats the 1st profession ai will overtake if it already hasnt
you probably know jack shit about cs if you actually think the programmer job will be the first to be taken by ai

yes it must be replaced by ai so that workfag parents and wageslaver bosses can't enslave incels anymore
How will I pay for food, electricity and internet without money? My family isn't rich.

you probably know jack shit about cs if you actually think the programmer job will be the first to be taken by ai
Pitiful cope if you don't accept that it will happen soon, maybe within a couple years.

How will I pay for food, electricity and internet without money? My family isn't rich.
robots will work for us while we relax coping with playing video games. what I mean for is now yes we can't survive without work but in future I hope work will go away. I hate work. iam a wagelsave at an automobile shop

Last edited:
Nobody wants CS guys anymore on reddit they all complain how hard it is to get a job with a CS master and 1.0 GDP.

robots will work for us while we relax coping with playing video games.
Maybe of you are a rich jew, otherwise you will be fighting for rats with the rest of the population in the sewers.

Nobody wants CS guys anymore on reddit they all complain how hard it is to get a job with a CS master and 1.0 GDP.
because everybody compares it to the golden times of the pandemic, now its back to normal

@Grotesque Deformity
@randombrucetv

Also if ASI/AGI and Quantum Computers hit the world, geez, like programming and understanding basic Hardware and CS Administration topics will be outdated, like "being into Computers" is basically a hobby.

Like even Webdesign theres several new applications were anybody these days can generate their own page within days.

@Grotesque Deformity
@randombrucetv

Also if ASI/AGI and Quantum Computers hit the world, geez, like programming and understanding basic Hardware and CS Administration topics will be outdated, like "being into Computers" is basically a hobby.

Like even Webdesign theres several new applications were anybody these days can generate their own page within days.
quantum computers will create an entire new industry, and AGI is in principle impossible to create in the real world

Buddy as long as its not irreversible IT IS possible.
buddy do you understand that ai is linear algebra and not magical being and there exists no way to create an actual intelligence?

buddy do you understand that ai is linear algebra and not magical being and there exists no way to create an actual intelligence?
So like are you an actual intelligence? Because if you are, then it aint that Hard as your parents did it in 1 night

My parents aren't really pushing me. They know shit is expensive and fucking rigged nowadays. My sister just got her degree and is $60,000 in debt and having a hard time EVEN getting a shit minimum wage job.

I do need to go back to school and get my degree and just work towards something man. Working in dead end jobs being a nobody is so fucking suifueling

Go harass as many girl as possible stupid fucking stretched holes should be ræped with stick!

It doesn't need to be actually intelligent, just emulate it enough.