Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Point of no return

• Thread starter Deleted member 41587
  • Start date
Deleted member 41587

Deleted member 41587

Male Feminist
-
I‘m thoroughly convinced the majority of inkwells these days are failed normies, losing in life due to mental issues, norwooding etc.
Considering the record numbers of male virginity below 25 it‘s delusional to think they‘re all sub 5 truecels.

So let‘s say you‘re between a 5-6, but for some reason a friendless virgin.
Until what age do you think can you turn your life around and when is the point of no return.

when you graduate college

Early 20s but it's hard to reverse a childhood and teenage years worth of rejection.

Early 20s but it's hard to reverse a childhood and teenage years worth of rejection.
That‘s what I was thinking.
How can you successfully socialize when you never learned the basics.

Honestly, after the first year of college. If you don't ascend or get friends it's over

Spending too much time online people forgot how to socialize, irl hanging out and meeting new people happens much less. Females due to social medias and simps have inflated egos and they all think they deserve Chads, irl Chad's are rare but online they seem everywhere so foid cherrypick them.

Spending too much time online people forgot how to socialize, irl hanging out and meeting new people happens much less. Females due to social medias and simps have inflated egos and they all think they deserve Chads, irl Chad's are rare but online they seem everywhere so foid cherrypick them.
This pretty much. I was relatively decent looking in high school but for some reason was very tense around people which lead me to become the isolated shutin I‘m today.
When I started norwooding I knew I threw my chance away.

You can turn your life around anytime, problem is. The more you wait, the harder it becomes. At one point you'll be so miserable that even if you want to try, people won't want to be around you.

You can turn your life around anytime, problem is. The more you wait, the harder it becomes. At one point you'll be so miserable that even if you want to try, people won't want to be around you.
Yea, good luck becoming a content functioning member of society after 3 decades of isolation. :panties:

This pretty much. I was relatively decent looking in high school but for some reason was very tense around people which lead me to become the isolated shutin I‘m today.
When I started norwooding I knew I threw my chance away.
High school in my opinion is the best time for ascension, everyone are in somewhat good shape, raging hormones, social class differences aren't so obvious like later in life, you're surrounded with girls your age, honestly later becomes 100x harder.

High school in my opinion is the best time for ascension, everyone are in somewhat good shape, raging hormones, social class differences aren't so obvious like later in life, you're surrounded with girls your age, honestly later becomes 100x harder.
I‘d give everything to start over at 14 again :feelsbadman:

Same, I would try everything instead of being a passive idiot.
Also would try to be more invested into school; turns out [UWSL]a good certificate is worth more than 100% achievements in Skyrim.[/UWSL]

Yea, good luck becoming a content functioning member of society after 3 decades of isolation. :panties:
if your face is decent,you can always hatmaxx,especially if you are black,you can wear the stuff like the stuff that jpegmafia uses.not that you can't use it as a white guy but yeah.

Same, I would try everything instead of being a passive idiot.
this is why i am going backhome this year and try. i regret so much in my life,that i don't want this waste this opportunity too.i am probably done for,but i gotta try or i will go crazy/

Also would try to be more invested into school; turns out [UWSL]a good certificate is worth more than 100% achievements in Skyrim.[/UWSL]
I dropped out of school early, one of the reason was that my family was really poor so I knew we dont have money for college or university, and finishing high school is not any better than nothing tbh.

this is why i am going backhome this year and try. i regret so much in my life,that i don't want this waste this opportunity too.i am probably done for,but i gotta try or i will go crazy/
How old are you my dude?
Speaking out of experience, returning home can be real suifuel; seeing how all the kids you grew up with have matured into (semi) successful adults and you‘re still the same loser.

I dropped out of school early, one of the reason was that my family was really poor so I knew we dont have money for college or university, and finishing high school is not any better than nothing tbh.
Well, as an eurofag that wouldn't have applied to me.

Try while you're still young, after 30 most foids are married or in ltr, dating pool is really small even when you dont count insane hypergamy.

How old are you my dude?
Speaking out of experience, returning home can be real suifuel; seeing how all the kids you grew up with have matured into (semi) successful adults and you‘re still the same loser.

Well, as an eurofag that wouldn't have applied to me.
early 20s,and a few of the people i grew up with already have kids. life backhomes goes much faster then here in the uk,but i don't have much of a chance.my dad was 25 and my mother 19,so all i can do is cope for now.