Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious podliving is based

turtle4

turtle4

Banned
-
the only people who argue against podliving are people who either are retarded or have something to lose. what do you have to lose? a big property for your family? nigga if you're attractive enough to have a family you deserve to be in a pod in the first place. i'll always advocate for pods and bugs because that kind of future will even out the playing field in life enjoyment for all of us.

we already live in pods as incels, spending our days working, coping with video games and eating and sleeping so if we have to suffer the rest should too :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::shock::shock::dab::dab: i will always support the pods

if it comes with RealisticRobotWaifu then sign me up

the only people who argue against podliving are people who either are retarded or have something to lose. what do you have to lose? a big property for your family? nigga if you're attractive enough to have a family you deserve to be in a pod in the first place. i'll always advocate for pods and bugs because that kind of future will even out the playing field in life enjoyment for all of us.

we already live in pods as incels, spending our days working, coping with video games and eating and sleeping so if we have to suffer the rest should too :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::shock::shock::dab::dab: i will always support the pods
yeah most people dont own shit their entire life anyway
ppl who talk about that shit like it takes away anything from the average person are always lowkey rich or something
like bro most people have less than 1000 bucks saved up, i think 70% in US have less than 5000
most people are one paycheck from being homeless
they are already living on brink of living in a cardboard box

the pod would be an improvement for millions
anyone who attacks the pod on the basis of it taking away property and shit has to be projecting from a place of wealth
they forget that just few generations ago, most people didnt own property, which is simply evidenced by the fact that only property owners could vote and we all know almost nobody, men or women, could vote back then. nobody owned shit, just like now

IMG 2901

You will live in ze pod and you will be happpy
BN EI841 schwab FR 20140902125020

living in pods is gay

F7V TJTXUAAwWSi