Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Please stop calling inceltears usesr normies

Greycel
Most people out there would cringe at them.

The majority of people out there is redpilled on looks. Ive talked with various people in the past about this.
These people there arent normal. Theyre hilarious and if i had showed them there facebook group they would cage at them just because the way they look.
Theyre all ugly betas or females with ugly haircuts and plain faces (95% of them). Theyre a laughing stock

RE: Please stop calling cucktears usesr normies

i agree, theyre one of the only few types of people who are lower than incels :)

Yeah, they’re the dregs of society.

I never call them normies, i call them incels in denial

theyre mentally ill degenerate fucks and whenever a male beta user says "oh i am a slayer" he means he fucked plenty of 2/10 land whales and fat whores whilst beta-orbiting them :)

tenta said:
i agree, theyre one of the only few types of people who are lower than incels :)

tenta said:

I cringe when one of them says they are a Chad and that they fuck a lot of bitches, yeah I'm sure a Chad is posting about loser virgins on reddit.

TheVman said:
I never call them normies, i call them incels in denial

845889524 said:
Most people out there would cringe at them.

The majority of people out there is redpilled on looks. Ive talked with various people in the past about this.
These people there arent normal. Theyre hilarious and if i had showed them there facebook group they would cage at them just because the way they look.
Theyre all ugly betas or females with ugly haircuts and plain faces (95% of them). Theyre a laughing stock

FACTS

This.

Yep most people agree looks matter cuck tears is delusional

yeah agreed, i mean, theres still people irl that i know that have the annoying bluepill bullshit mindset about personality and crap but secretly i think most of the other people i know, know looks matter but just dont want to admit it because they dont wanna be seen as shallow or "dickish".

They're uncletomcels.

AnAnonymousPhag said:
Yep most people agree looks matter cuck tears is delusional

The difference is that those people ignore it and try not to care

They're almost all just failed low-tier normies with the usual trendy left-wing political views who maybe got pussy once 10 years ago and delude themselves into thinking that they aren't basically just incels in denial.

The "men" are limp-wristed male feminist cucks who think pussy-pandering will get them laid and the "women" are disgusting 2/10 warthogs who delude themselves into thinking that getting a few friend requests from super desperate Indian dudes (that will hit on literally anything... ANYTHING) makes them anywhere near Stacy's level or even Becky's and lesser plain Janes.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back