Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Please stop asking 'why didn't you leave him sooner'

Subhuman100

Subhuman100

What happens when copes get boring?
★★★★
Poor foid. She couldn't leave him because of his beautiful personality.

90% of foids are broken. Is it even worth ascending at this point?

90% of foids are broken. Is it even worth ascending at this point?
yeah it still is. People still get satisfaction from used cars, at least it's better than no car for example.

yeah it still is. People still get satisfaction from used cars, at least it's better than no car for example.
A used care won't accuse you of raping them or insult you constantly.

A used care won't accuse you of raping them or insult you constantly.
Those problems on a used femoid can be fixed with some patriarchal control

She is correct in the sense that she didn’t know her chad would be an asshole. Here is the truth about toilets, they simply choose a chad they see, and it’s a roll of the dye whether he is an asshole chad, or a good guy chad. Never the less, CHAD ONLY.

Meemeekay said:
Slowly over time it gets worse and worse, and you are in denial.
It sounds like asking her "why didn't you leave sooner" made sense, because it resulted in her answering the question.

People might genuinely curious about what factors impeded ending an abusive relationship. MMK shouldn't just assume people will assume that denial is the only possibility. Some foids aren't in denial (know it's a shit relationship and want to end it) but don't for other reasons, like being afraid a guy will hurt them or any kids they've had together.

MMK doesn't seem silly to me explaining why. I can respect the humility admitting you were in denial. I've witnessed foids in denial about male abusers. It saddens me.

TBH 'why would you let yourself get screamed at?' does seem arrogant sometimes, because I can relate to that feeling of paralysis myself. I've "let" stepdads scream at me and even assault me because my mom didn't stop it and I didn't know where else to go.

Foids have many more options for men to escape abuse, but that said, I don't know how aware of them foids are, or how confident they are in those options' ability to resolve their situations. Foids get very mixed messages about having resources to escape abuse contrast with a sense of taught helplessness and lack of accountability, so I can understand it's probably confusing to bounce between those extremes. Especially since they're inherently attracted to psychopaths and need to go at war with their own instincts to escape abuse.

based chad fucks foid and abuses her. King energy.

she didnt leave him sooner cus of his jaw case closed

The answer is always: because women subconsciously love being abused by dark triad chads.

Jfl if someone believes she was actually abused. Foids like these love being in the victim role for attention

If foids like aggressive guys that much they deserve to be beaten to death

Not one word.