Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Please roast me, I have not gymceled in a month and I am already getting fat...

Permafrost

Permafrost

Recruit
★★★★★
As the title suggests, I have not been able to motivate myself to exercise in the entire Merry month of May and I feel like absolute shite lookswise. mentally and existentially. I am ready to try absolutely anything to get out of my current state of arrested developement, including digital self harm. Please tell me how much I suck!

Show pics. Show your flab/stomach.

Shut up, faggot. Just do it or shut up about it

You have the motivation to bitch online so just do it and fuck off

The bro above me said it all.

By not exercising and not looksmaxing you are causing every human interaction you have to be worse than it otherwise could've been. People judge you instantly on your looks and demeanour and treat you accordingly.

The bro above me said it all.
Oh come on, you could at least call me a soyboy. That shit stings (because I know it is has kernels of truth in it).

Just get laid bro.

Losing weight is one of the hardest things to do, then it comes back in a week when you stop working out. It fucking sucks. I honestly believe it mostly has to do with genetics. I see the skinniest people shoving loads of fast food in their mouth all day.

Losing weight is one of the hardest things to do, then it comes back in a week when you stop working out. It fucking sucks. I honestly believe it mostly has to do with genetics. I see the skinniest people shoving loads of fast food in their mouth all day.
It comes back sooo fucking fast. It is so damn disheartening.

are you fatter than hamlossus ?

Lol at you. I haven't gymceled since last year.

By not exercising and not looksmaxing you are causing every human interaction you have to be worse than it otherwise could've been. People judge you instantly on your looks and demeanour and treat you accordingly.
high iq

r/roastme

Shut up, faggot. Just do it or shut up about it

You have the motivation to bitch online so just do it and fuck off

Based. It's been 3 months near 4 months for me. I'm a lazy bastard.

Op gymcel to get yourself fit & strong for when society either throws a curve ball at you or when it collapses.

No need to roast you anymore,youre already a roasted fat cunt who will pass away before 30s

Bruh... this nigga so fat he brought a spoon to the super bowl :feelskek::feelsgah::dab:

No need to roast you anymore,youre already a roasted fat cunt who will pass away before 30s
You are right. I am so fucking faaaat. I am a fucking potato. I am a fatcel. A ham. I could just as well start crossdressing as a Tess holiday Lookalike dragqueen.
Bruh... this nigga so fat he brought a spoon to the super bowl :feelskek::feelsgah::dab:
That was actually funny.

Don't like throwing stones in my glass house mate

Show your fat belly

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back