Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Please Like! Soyboy wants a baby but wife wont let him.

this dude needs to go locate his balls

View attachment 49982 the face of defeat and cuckdom
90b5cc64c2ae6b503cfae5bfbb76061f28068ae04b3d071af67c99609b7a467e

He should just poke the condoms or fuck her raw after claiming a vasectomy.

No pity, only disgust.
A man who allows himself to be publicly humiliated like this has no self respect.
If he has none for himself, why should I have any either?

I guess he has to convince the bull to impregnate her too.

so just agreeing with something that is said in media makes me cucked? Please. If you truly believe that you're being contrarian for the sake of being contrarian, which means you're incredibly narrow-sighted.

>maslow's
correct me if I'm wrong, but that pyramid makes no mention of reproduction. Not only that, but even though relationships are necessary for the emotional well-being of people, that doesn't mean we are entitled to them. I think the concept of whether we are entitled to relationships is very difficult as defining the concept of entitlement is not an easy task; entitled according to whom? Anyway, you can disregard that last part, but the fact of the matter is that Maslow's hierarchy of needs makes no mention of reproduction.
Yep. Because it's an exhaustively reiterated point that only they use against us. Ironically, if another user told someone he wasn't "entitled", I think he'd have a good chance of
being rightfully banned for white knighting, like this guy was.
I made an approximation with Maslow's hierarchy since love often leads to reproduction. That's all.

I hope that cuck never gets to pass on his shitty fucking genes. I don't even have to "hope" because I know it won't happen. His entire being screams "weak" and this mercy less world will eradicate him like the weak being he is.

Last edited:
bet she wouldn't think twice bout having a baby if he looks like this

This is fake right?

Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy?

What a cuck, remember that this is the same kind of fag that blabbers on about how to "be a real man and marry hahaha mgtow loser".

If it reaches 2 million likes she will discuss having Tyrone's baby.

literally chad could literally breath and a girl would let him impregnate her
by discussion she means buying time to fuck chad get pregnant w his baby and say it was her husbands

5 million likes and we get to sleep on the same bed again :soy: