Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Please help me find online resources for teaching my young teen son consent and respect

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/15xfija/please_help_me_find_online_resources_for_teaching/

My main concern is, from what I've seen, he has no sense of consent or respect for women, men or himself. He makes and joins in with rape jokes, hating on LGBTQ community, calling women sluts, whores, bitches, etc.

How dare he not respect wahmen :foidSoy:

I got him into therapy, which is good for him but I don't know how much he is really sharing or listening

Jfl, it's over for him. His Chadlet classmates are out there having teen sex while he has to listen to some foid theRAPIST gaslighting him. What worse, they might claim he has a mental illness and then put him on jewpills :society:

Is she retarded? People are taking those kind of things from parents. Therefore, it's up to her to teach him about those things.

Uh-oh FUN POLICE

:feelsbaton: No sir you can’t say the C word stop right there :fbi:

He knows it's wrong. He just doesn't care :society:

This helicopter mom is inevitably going to lobotimize this perfectly healthy kid with big pharma mystery pills in the name of political correctness

If there were no laws, Id just force a female to have sex with me!

It's impossible not to hate women and faggots when they are all you hear about on the internet. Muh gay pride, muh onlyfans. They don't deserve respect, this kid is right.

This helicopter mom is inevitably going to lobotimize this perfectly healthy kid with big pharma mystery pills in the name of political correctness
He's not listening to his thERapist he must have ADHD and needs pills before it's too late :soy: :feelstastyman:

He's not listening to his thERapist he must have ADHD and needs pills before it's too late :soy: :feelstastyman:
Put on ritalin and be a megamanlet at the end of puberty from it. These women are raising this forums next generation...

God I wish I was that based as a kid, too bad he has a helicoptER redditard foid that will make sure he accepts his role in society as a good cuck

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/15xfija/please_help_me_find_online_resources_for_teaching/

How dare he not respect wahmen :foidSoy:

Jfl, it's over for him. His Chadlet classmates are out there having teen sex while he has to listen to some foid theRAPIST gaslighting him. What worse, they might claim he has a mental illness and then put him on jewpills :society:

This mother is retarded not gunna lie. How is he gunna give you grandchildren if he isn't acting evil and backwards in this backwards world. You girls caused this! Accept responsibility or see the consequences!

I can't even imagine having a redditor feminist mother

Nope helicopter moms overstep their reach and breed complete nut cases, most of the degenerate whores are the daughters of overbearing daddies (otherwise they are would just be normal whores). Most based schizo have retarded liberal moms, future ER coming through

Nope helicopter moms overstep their reach and breed complete nut cases, most of the degenerate whores are the daughters of overbearing daddies (otherwise they are would just be normal whores). Most based schizo have retarded liberal moms, future ER coming through
Confirmed

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back