Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Please guys stop talking about chads in news story where you didn't even see the guy

Inbuddhist

Inbuddhist

Major
It makes us ridiculous.

Remember that story of the girl who sucked a guy in the train ? People here started talking about a "chad" well here is how he looks :

Even i can mug him for fuck sake.

Attachments

• 4A55A7B900000578-0-image-a-27_1521446031365.jpg
    4A55A7B900000578-0-image-a-27_1521446031365.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 116
Lol - Chad is used very liberally here nowadays. But yeah, they should wait to find the picture or not assume it is Chad in order to project their worldview.

Then why aren't you getting head in the train.

Then why aren't you getting head in the train.

For fuck sake do you believe that guy is a chad ? Do you believe it's not a freaking exceptionnal occurence that a guy like him would get a bj in a train ?

Plus i live in Morocco no one ever does that degenerate shit here. We have a lot of sluts but they cant do that shit in a train lest they get lapidated.

For fuck sake do you believe that guy is a chad ? Do you believe it's not a freaking exceptionnal occurence that a guy like him would get a bj in a train ?

Plus i live in Morocco no one ever does that degenerate shit here. We have a lot of sluts but they cant do that shit in a train lest they get lapidated.
He's no Chad, but he had his dick sucked on the train while you post here.

I keep saying the same thing. I proposed that word along with Tyrone, Chang, etc. be banned from here because theres too many low IQ dumbasses on here that dont know what the fuck they're talking about.

he's not Chad but he's still GL

still pretty high tbh.

Waw, okay.

Honestly i would've given him a 4 and that's still generous because i'm influenced by the story.

Bald is already max a 6 for me, and he's not best looking bald so 4.

I keep saying the same thing. I proposed that word along with Tyrone, Chang, etc. be banned from here because theres too many low IQ dumbasses on here that dont know what the fuck they're talking about.

Waw, okay.

Honestly i would've given him a 4 and that's still generous because i'm influenced by the story.

Bald is already max a 6 for me, and he's not best looking bald so 4.
a 4? wow, you're a harsh rater

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back