Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Please give me some gym motivation. I haven't gone in 7 days because of anxiety & depression. Please fire me up because I don't have the discipline.

wereq

wereq

Defeated by Fate | Contra Mundi Enemy of the World
★★★★★
Beyond depressed and contemplating suicide. The heatwave really took my soul in its final days and traumatized me. My heart was racing all day, trying to get my body to cool down in this high heat and high humidity. It just broke me to the point where all I could do was lie down.

Get yourself together, get some water and hit the gym. we have nigggers and Jews to defeat

Beyond depressed and contemplating suicide. The heatwave really took my soul in its final days and traumatized me. My heart was racing all day, trying to get my body to cool down in this high heat and high humidity. It just broke me to the point where all I could do was lie down.
No point in going with shit genetics. Not going to spew redpill nonsense with you my brocel. Hang with us, maybe come to movie night tommorow too.

Just listen to some hardstyle music, get energetic, and go. What better things do you have to do anyway?

Take creepshots while you're there?

No point in going with shit genetics. Not going to spew redpill nonsense with you my brocel. Hang with us, maybe come to movie night tommorow too.
I know there's little point in going to gym. My genetics are bad but I began to try at gym when rotting and stagnating became too painful for me.

Go go to gym too?
Don't listen to anyone that says don't go, Yeah man try to calm yourself, which can be difficult I know, and then hit the fuck out of the gym

All the gyms near me have their air conditioning on 24/7 by now. Considering you live in a lower latitude, I would imagine you require far more cooling. Ice packs, cold snacks, cold water, just to name a few.

Don't listen to anyone that says don't go, Yeah man try to calm yourself, which can be difficult I know, and then hit the fuck out of the gym
ok will take some pre workout.

Whose gonna carry the boats?

All the gyms near me have their air conditioning on 24/7 by now.
Yes but the heat has been so great that the AC hasn't helped. Plus there's no ventilation to circulate the cold air so its not great.

Ok you wanna be fired up your bitch ass to sleep at least before 10 pm or 10 pm get up at 5 I get up at 4 get yourself into the shower take a shower with cold water it will wake you the fuck up trust anyways you run for about 30 to 1 hour and come back here and say you didn’t feel motivated that day. Wishing you health bro stay hard and don’t let yourself kill yourself

I've been listening to that guy and he's both motivating and depressing at the same time.
His book is entertaining (it isn't worth paying for so pirate it)

I've been listening to that guy and he's both motivating and depressing at the same time.
You don’t need to listen to anybody just you making this post alone tells me you know what the fuck you want most people don’t so that’s good I would encourage you to do things you don’t wanna do when you don’t wanna do them for example I really don’t like to be bothered when I am watching something but when it comes to my mind to do something at that given time I do it force myself if I have to

id go to the gym that much either it doesnt matter i only go when my parents force me too

id go to the gym that much either it doesnt matter i only go when my parents force me too
My dad pesters me to go but the heat has been too destructive on my mind and body.

Take steroids

@gymcellragefuel

Go, you need to train to carry my casket when i rope soon

Wouldnt you rather be able to kick a normies teeth in than not?

Think about a bluepilled moment in your life. A time where you were taken advantage of and your kindness was used by foids or normies only to be laughed at and mocked behind your back. Think about how many fucking bitches rejected/were repulsed by your very existence

Welcome back from being banned :feelsYall:

I barely go anymore, because I am so sick of seeing all the cute girls there that I will never talk to.

Motivation is something that comes from inside of you. Nobody can give that to you, buddy boyo.

I hope you find it again.

I used to go to the gym even when I was sick
It's not discipline
It's just = can I Stand up now ? Yes
Can I dress? Yes
Can I walk to the gym ? Yes
Can I swim? Yes
You just do it , discipline it's just the habit of doing a certain thing,
You need to do it first , there is no discipline otherwise

Heat and gym are not a good combination. Relax and take multiple cold showers a day.

Motivation is something that comes from inside of you. Nobody can give that to you, buddy boyo.
I used to go to the gym even when I was sick
It's not discipline
It's just = can I Stand up now ? Yes
Can I dress? Yes
Can I walk to the gym ? Yes
Can I swim? Yes
You just do it , discipline it's just the habit of doing a certain thing,
You need to do it first , there is no discipline otherwise
Been going to gym twice a day for 5 to 6 days a week. On days I don't go, I go for walks outside.

Heat and gym are not a good combination.
tbh. A couple of times I really felt cardiovascularly stressed in a very bad way from the heat despite working out in an AC gym. Had to cut my workout short.

gym is suifuel.
seeing all the cute girls there that I will never talk to.
consider quitting and look for weight training exercises and start small by taking walks near trees and nature
Been going to gym twice a day for 5 to 6 days a week. On days I don't go, I go for walks outside.
you are already pretty motivated to the point of overtraining, but it seems like your gym obsession is related to your depression. gym wont fix neither your inkwelldom nor depression

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back