Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel please enter, it's serious: my friend stabbed a guy

• Thread starter Deleted member 41988
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 41988

girls say that I'm a loser
-
please mods I know that this isn't inceldom related but I need to vent as soon as possible, also I will be less present on this forum for this reason, I also feel like shit

I can't tell you details of course, I don't know if people that I know use this forum, but few days ago one of my friends nearly killed a guy, he didn't kill him for lucky, now he will probably go to jail / be forced to stay at home for many many months, even years, and so I will see him far less, he was a good friend and also a virgin like me, but after what he did at this point I think that maybe it's better not to see him

I also had to stay interrogate by the police for fucking 5 hours at night because I was his friend and I was near the fight, also I escaped of course, inb4 you're a coward I really want to see what you would have done, also I didn't want to incriminate myself too, I seriously hope that I don't risk jail too, because I didn't call the police, thank God there was the police near so they heard the screams

mods please don't warn / ban me for this off topic / strange thread, but I really feel bad rn and I need to vent so bad, also now the police will keep a special eye also on me because I was his friend

the police also controlled his phone, they found the gore that he sent to me and also the nazi stuff, my messages were sarcastic example: "good stuff, I love it", so the police really arrested him, they didn't arrest me but know they will control my actions more

was it in self defence? if so hes not going anywhere unless italy has some faggot ass laws

like here if a person punches you... you cannot shoot them

Dude you will make this forum more exposed

Low-inhib thugmaxxed slayer

So why did your dumbass nigger friend stab a dude exactly? Ooga booga shank shank?

maybe people would care more if you werent a deranged weeb femdom kid

Dude you will make this forum more exposed
I don't fucking care, first I'm innocent, the mods can ban me for this thread if they want, I will use the forum less anyway

maybe people would care more if you werent a deranged weeb femdom kid
kill yourself honestly, my friend should have killed you

JFL why does he have a knife if he doesn't kill?

Can you calm down and stop getting gasligthed by this cunts and answer the questions. Why did he stab him

Can you calm down and stop getting gasligthed by this cunts and answer the questions. Why did he stab him
the guy he stabbed started to beat his brother

Kids these days be wildin. You might go to jail too OP. (In minecraft) (in video game)

Mogs me by having friends :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

This is what happens when you don’t LDAR and instead try LARPing as a normie irl but obviously it always FAILS and you end up in stupid ass situations like this because YOU ARE AN INCEL AND YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO GO OUT

What happens is the universe punishing you for going against your genetics. You cannot cheat nature. If your friend was blackpilled, he could have been free. Incel, sure, but at least not getting fucked in the ass by gay niggers in the prison like he is going to be for the next years:society:

ALL OF YOU
Stop going out. Ditch all your friends. Abandon all hope. Embrace the black pill. Embrace the anger. Embrace the hate. LDAR and NEETmaxx, there is nothing out there for you anyway and you will always end up in a fucked up situation like this one
:society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:
A bit Out there " but i get your point