Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Please end this nightmare.

• Thread starter Deleted member 32662
  • Start date
Deleted member 32662

Deleted member 32662

All life is a game of luck
-
Please, I beg from the bottom of my heart. If there is a higher power, please end this now. I suffered a lot, please I beg you.

I know Chad's here can't relate.

but I am a shit skinned subhuman curry, please I can't take this anymore. Imagine yourself being a shit skinned subhuman curry. Yeah, that.

Really can't take it.

Take some sleep pills and go to bed

I feel for you, bro. Are u living in the West?

Well I can't relate since I'm not, but that's the vibe some of these threads give off. Sheer sadness and disappointment when you guys hit rock bottom and snap out of the cancer posting for just a second.

Grab yourself a MTN Dew and hot pocket, the blackpills keep on coming :feelsLSD:

Well I can't relate since I'm not, but that's the vibe some of these threads give off. Sheer sadness and disappointment when you guys hit rock bottom and snap out of the cancer posting for just a second.

Grab yourself a MTN Dew and hot pocket, the blackpills keep on coming :feelsLSD:
Food doesn't help but you right about that sadness and disappointment.

5 years I've had the same thoughts swirling endlessly around my head, only drained out very temporarily by drugs and distractions

Food doesn't help but you right about that sadness and disappointment.
Has anyone encouraged you to see a doctor for your clear-cut case of depression yet? Here's that encouragement: do it.

A lot of people here have untreated depression.

RDT 20210908 0723183217306705773260938

Please, I beg from the bottom of my heart. If there is a higher power, please end this now. I suffered a lot, please I beg you.

I know Chad's here can't relate.

but I am a shit skinned subhuman curry, please I can't take this anymore. Imagine yourself being a shit skinned subhuman curry. Yeah, that.

Really can't take it.
We all feel like this at some point but it's best to hang on until things get better. Many people are suffering many times more than you.

If you're not saved, things will get way worse for you if the church era ends. God is waiting until the very last possible minute within prophecy window to end it I think, so that as many people as possible get saved.

Curries have arranged marriage, what's up op, too good for your arranged Stacy?

Curries have arranged marriage, what's up op, too good for your arranged Stacy?
How to get divorce raped by curryfoid for your visa and money.:lul:
Do you think every one of us has family connections back home or local community?

You are just a dumb cumskin who knows nothing about our culture: you can go get some Russian mail order wife the same way.

Last edited:
We can’t do anything except learn to cope curry-bro :feelsbadman:

I tell myself just to hold on. But im so depressed i havent left my bed for the past 5 days now

I tell myself just to hold on. But im so depressed i havent left my bed for the past 5 days now
Same, I barely leave my bed, cry a bit and then fall asleep. Don't even know as to how many days have passed. Probably a week. :feelsbadman:

It's a tough life for us curries bro. Bad genetics all around.

I just hope I never had acne. Fuck that disease.