Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Please don`t use "nigger" anymore, use "nogger" instead"

Unbearable2woman

Unbearable2woman

Officer
★★
I seem many of my brothers recently using the "n-word" to describe african descendants, when this is correct, this is pretty unfair against the blackcel gentlemans that we have here, so pls use politicaly correct word to describe them in Inceldom.

"Nogger"

Nigger + Normie

that`s all.

What about nationals from Niger?

So r/niggertears is going to be r/noggertoes?

Political correctness is evil EVVIILL like my dick and has no place in this forum. Fuck poltical correctness nigger!

why do americans hate the word 'nigger'?

Dammit! I already made /r/niggertears !

I find it weird how Americans treat this word. Actual niggers say it all the time and everyone has a heart attack when a non nignog says it.

Stop fucking saying nigg*r. Nigga dosent even have the same meaning as Nigg*r when even white people call each other it. Nigg*r still has its original meaning. Incel's is the last safe space i have, i dont need racist cunts fucking up my day either.

Nautica1983 said:
Stop fucking saying nigg*r. Nigga dosent even have the same meaning as Nigg*r when even white people call each other it. Nigg*r still has its original meaning. Incel's is the last safe space i have, i dont need racist cunts fucking up my day either.

Who cares? This has nothing to do with race really, more like culture instead. There are plenty of respectable chad black men with respectable jobs living respectable lives we wont ever get to experience. Then come the sand terrorists, gangsta bling welfare trash, etc etc. The latter are more akin to niggers.

anoncel said:
Who cares? This has nothing to do with race really, more like culture instead. There are plenty of respectable chad black men with respectable jobs living respectable lives we wont ever get to experience. Then come the sand terrorists, gangsta bling welfare trash, etc etc. The latter are more akin to niggers.

Because it gives permission to the fags of the alt-rigth to invade tbt........Inceldom doctrine is on his own, we dont need faggots dividing us.

Nautica1983 said:

You triggered cup cake? Why not go on r/cucktears and cry about it.

EUnbearable2woman said:
Because it gives permission to the fags of the alt-rigth to invade tbt........Inceldom doctrine is on his own, we dont need faggots dividing us.

I have been bullied by niggers my whole life. They were always let off because "muh comes frum ruff famileh". I could not fight back I was incapable. I could only bend my head and take it. Maybe I am racist by your standard then.

anoncel said:
I have been bullied by niggers my whole life. They were always let off because "muh comes frum ruff famileh". I could not fight back I was incapable. I could only bend my head and take it. Maybe I am racist by your standard then.

Normies are the same shit no matter their color, and if was not then, it will probably happen by the hands of other normies, its their nature to torment incels.

Ugly men of everyrace are already the most discriminate minority in all the planet, do you really want to put figths between us?

Unbearable2woman said:
Normies are the same shit no matter their color, and if was not then, it will probably happen by the hands of other normies, its their nature to torment incels.

Ugly men of everyrace are already the most discriminate minority in all the planet, do you really want to put figths between us?

Ok sorry dude

IlieknothingREAL said:
I find it weird how Americans treat this word. Actual niggers say it all the time and everyone has a heart attack when a non nignog says it.

It's like you calling yourself an ugly incel, doesn't really mean anything. Now imagine other people calling you an ugly incel.

cavsinone_lbjdagoat said:
It's like you calling yourself an ugly incel, doesn't really mean anything. Now imagine other people calling you an ugly incel.

Still doesn’t mean anything

Alright, im off this forum. Didnt know how many closet racist were on here, just like the lookism forum. I hope all the racist on here stay alone forever and die a painful death.

commander_zoidberg said:
You triggered cup cake? Why not go on r/cucktears and cry about it.

What do you think dumbfuck? The people who i thought were my brethren are spouting a highly derogatory term towards my race and thinking its ok to do it, dumbass

anoncel said:

Thats ghetto culture not "nigg*r" culture.

Nautica1983 said:
Alright, im off this forum. Didnt know how many closet racist were on here, just like the lookism forum. I hope all the racist on here stay alone forever and die a painful death.

What do you think dumbfuck? The people who i thought were my brethren are spouting a highly derogatory term towards my race and thinking its ok to do it, dumbass

Alll black people say to each other is nigger that, nigger this bro. When a white person says it in the context of a debate on the issue they loose their minds? If its such a bad word and white people shouldn't say it then I'll accept that when black people stop using it. Don't get me wrong bro. I feel for you. My guess is you're incel because you ain't "hood" enough and consequently have the SMV of a rubbish bin. I used to have a friend who was black and he had to hang with the whites/Asians because his own people didn't want him. If you think a white nerd has low SMV then there are few things lower than a black guy who ain't a thug.

You're acting like a professional victim and an SJW though. Calm down. Come back.

My username though. I don't wanna change it :(

I doubt any black person here is triggered by the word nigger. We are fucking incels no matter which color we have. It is still over boyos

commander_zoidberg said:
Alll black people say to each other is nigger that, nigger this bro. When a white person says it in the context of a debate on the issue they loose their minds? If its such a bad word and white people shouldn't say it then I'll accept that when black people stop using it. Don't get me wrong bro. I feel for you. My guess is you're incel because you ain't "hood" enough and consequently have the SMV of a rubbish bin. I used to have a friend who was black and he had to hang with the whites/Asians because his own people didn't want him. If you think a white nerd has low SMV then there are few things lower than a black guy who ain't a thug.

You're acting like a professional victim and an SJW though. Calm down. Come back.

They say nigga which who the hell even knows the meaning of since even white people call each other nigga. Nigg*r is completely different. I've never heard black people call each other it with the er at the end., i have on the otherhand, had a black guy who bullied me and called me ugly everyday call me a nigg*r and said i looked like one, and that stung, bad. To be called that by someone from you're own race and looked down upon like i was inferior.

Nautica1983 said:
They say nigga which who the hell even knows the meaning of since even white people call each other nigga. Nigg*r is completely different. I've never heard black people call each other it with the er at the end., i have on the otherhand, had a black guy who bullied me and called me ugly everyday call me a nigg*r and said i looked like one, and that stung, bad. To be called that by someone from you're own race and looked down upon like i was inferior.

Your own race hate you bro. If you aren't violent, criminal and chimping out on the regular you are an affront to the black race, its race traitor masters and white liberals. Relax. We're bros here. We are all equally worthless. I'm sorry for what happened to your race and i'm sorry white liberals continue to use you for their own ends.

We need a new generation of blacks like Malcolm X to lead blacks to the promise land and slay those who would use or collaborate with whitey/jews/reptilians to a new black homeland and to purge the cancer of the ghetto chimps who fuck your shit up all the time. You should be ruling over them, not the other way round!

I agree, let's not use racist slurs, even if it's satire.

As a Blackcel, I don't really use racial slurs at any race.

But if someone were to use it, I don't give a flying fuck.

This forum is not a fucking SJW, so stop trying to turn it to get one.

Lookismisreal said:
As a Blackcel, I don't really use racial slurs at any race.

But if someone were to use it, I don't give a flying fuck.

This forum is not a fucking SJW, so stop trying to turn it to get one.

Uncle Tom. :@

Nautica1983 said:

Nigcel chimpout boyos

n i g g e r s
i g g e r s n
g g e r s n i
g e r s n i g
e r s n i g g
r s n i g g e
s n i g g e r
n i g g e r s

Nautica1983 said:

Incels do not need to be friends with other incels. Why are you sucking up to whitecels? They're worthless just like you

View: https://youtu.be/W2mEjkBmDQo?list=PLmXxqSJJq-yXJWtyopwsEEqoSNapmeOFh&t=7

Last edited:
Nigeriens
Pronounced the same as Nigerians so when someone’s talking about either one of them you’ll have to assume it’s about one or the other without actually knowing