Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Please direct fakcels to my shop

Michael W. Ford

Michael W. Ford

-
I need money badly. I'm an autistic man, who can't hold a job, living without any form of government assistance. My financial situation is extremely fucked up. Please help me, a 31 year old autistic virgin, and direct all fakecels, greycels, chadcels, and larpers to my etsy shop.

I ain't got the connectionz, mang

I ain't got the connectionz, mang
You know how new members make their first thread, and a bunch of guys jump on, and accuse him of being a fakecel? Instead of trying to get that new member banned, tag me, and tell them to visit my etsy shop.

You know how new members make their first thread, and a bunch of guys jump on, and accuse him of being a fakecel? Instead of trying to get that new member banned, tag me, and tell them to visit my etsy shop.
hmm, if I see a fresh greycel here imma tell them about your etsy shop in private messages, give them link too, ofcourse

@Incelius Savage @Zer0/∞ @NoLooksNoLife @DespressedCurryCel1 @CopingForBrutality @LiteralNobody @Lolimancer @InMemoriam @PastillaNegra @dungeondragon

@Incelius Savage @Zer0/∞ @NoLooksNoLife @DespressedCurryCel1 @CopingForBrutality @LiteralNobody @Lolimancer @InMemoriam @PastillaNegra @dungeondragon
I’ll try

Isla 180x18057301790 f7qyngpt

don't you ever tag me again

@PPEcel check out this guy's etsy it's awesome!

@PPEcel seriously tho buy something from this poorcel.