Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Playstation presentation sucked ass

PotatoTomato

PotatoTomato

Overlord
★★★★★
It was really pathetic.
Marvel shit, marvel shit, marvel shit. I'M SO FUCKING SICK OF MARVEL GARBAGE WHY CAN'T THEY JUST GO AWAY??? FUCK.
Ports, ports, ports (aren't you excited for the re-re-re-release of GTA V?)
Boring sequels to boring games like nu-GoW
Gayming is creatively bankrupt. Always playing it safe, no originality.

Honestly, the only big games that interested me were Deathloop and Ghostwire Tokyo. You know why? Because they are new IPs and actually look FRESH and UNIQUE.

Yeah i would’ve liked injustice 3

Xbox's subscription model giving access to 100 popular games shits on Playstation.

Just play only Japanese games theory

Just play only Japanese games theory
Jap games have best looking foids. Western cucks make their video game foids look ugly so the character isn't "sexualized" and so feminist whores aren't triggered. Over

Jap games have best looking foids. Western cucks make their video game foids look ugly so the character isn't "sexualized" and so feminist whores aren't triggered. Over
JFL they somehow made the Horizon Zero Dawn foid look even more butch. Naughty Dog nerfing their model's tits is another example

PC master race checking in.