Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Playing video games is a pathetic cope to me

The kissless

The kissless

Banned
-
I have been playing the latest COD modern warfare and im just not enjoying it, Its like a movie where you're just along for the ride, It's really numbing and funless, insulting people in youtube comments is more fun, walking 2 kilometers to get food from my local shopping fair is more fun cuz I know the reward is food/drink. as im playing, im thinking this cope cannot compensate all the shitty experiences I had at highschool where my bullies constantly mocked me and made fun of me, they're going to parties and banging their girlfriends while I LDAR playing COD, :cryfeels::cryfeels:

what are your experiences with video games??

I used to be a "hardcore" gamer 2002-2005. tried getting back into it again 2008-2010, played a lot of gta4 and such. gave up on it after that, only play strategy type games. everything else feels pointless

I used to be a "hardcore" gamer 2002-2005. tried getting back into it again 2008-2010, played a lot of gta4 and such. gave up on it after that, only play strategy type games. everything else feels pointless
dam thats a long time ago, what games did you play in 2005 and what games you play now ??

dam thats a long time ago, what games did you play in 2005 and what games you play now ??
don't play hardly anything now lol, maybe simcity and such

used to be big into FPS and RTS games like:

hitman
soldier of forture
quake series
doom series
c&c generals
empire earth
deus ex

I prefer shooter games but I have somewhat of the same sentiment especially after reaching goals or achieving awards. haven't played much recently.

ur playing the wrong fuckin game

Try battle brothers, rimworld , library of ruina ( great ost and story) but specially try rimworld with the rimjobworld mod, You wont be dissapointed!

Mogs me. I used to play 3 a lot. In different arenas
I liked doing the rocket jump thingy. Shit was based. but then I'd fall into the VOID and disappear

I liked doing the rocket jump thingy. Shit was based. but then I'd fall into the VOID and disappear
I liked that one level in space with a lot of jump platforms. Playing capture the flag

I liked that one level in space with a lot of jump platforms. Playing capture the flag
hell yeah that was the level I was thinking off. Would fall into space constantly lmao

hell yeah that was the level I was thinking off. Would fall into space constantly lmao

Man you gave me nostalgia. Rocket launcher was fucking useless weapon on long range. Laser gun moggs. Shotgun was one of my favs. Killed so many guys mid jump

I'm too tired to play games most days

I love playing video games. One of my three major hobbies, besides watching anime and jerking off. But I guess if I only played COD I would feel pretty shitty too, you should get some other games.

I am too busy to play much these days. Gaming doesn't get me paid, nor does it make up for the lost time...

New guilty gear is dope though when I have time between stemcelling, doing chores, gymcelling. My character is literally the strongest so I should probably play more before they change that.

I used to play video games several hours each day. Haven’t played a single minute last couple of months though. Not sure why.

There was a time when studios made good games. that time is gone.

never played COD, the only FPS i ever liked was Goldeneye on N64