Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Playing the witcher makes real life suck even more

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
I've been playing the witcher. And it is not the adventure and monster slaying that gets me. It's the people around Geralt. The women love him for real. His friends would die for him and there is real trust between them. And Ciri is amazing, the perfect female, as a wife or daughter. But if Ciri was real, she would be a thot posting selfies. And Zoltan and Dandelion would stab you in the back.

Real life sucks.

2017-09-08-image-9.jpg

Choose to play video games where you are the villain or a true neutral who cares for himself and everybody hates you then. But still, ok witcher series are awsome tbh. A good example is ''Hatred'' if you know it.

video games are great cope because we can larp as greater beings in better worlds. real life fucking sucks in a shit cucked world filled with cucks and foids who hate us.

Witcher has too much sexual stuff so ı don't like to play it. I have been reading Witcher series and it also full of sexuality.ı'm jealous of gerald

Last edited:
idk I thought witcher 1 and 3 blowed. 2 was incredible though. Ciri is hot af though ngl I'd lick her ass clean

if he had no power and looked uglier they'd probably treat him like garbage

Witcher 3 is the greatest game of all time

idk I thought witcher 1 and 3 blowed. 2 was incredible though. Ciri is hot af though ngl I'd lick her ass clean
Hell nah witcher 1 was the shit. Collecting those nude cards was amazing! W2 was also pretty good too and i love it too. All i can say is that all three games were so different from each other that you cant compare them too much.

Witcher 3 is the greatest game of all time
The combat is great, the story is amazing and there’s so much content in the game I have invested over 70 hours into it. It’s the complete single player experience

I tried getting into it before but I couldn't relate to Geralt in any way, plus the gameplay sucks.

The fucking movement drove me crazy i got so tired of it.

Witcher is overrated tbh

i need to play the witcher 3 in prep for cyberpunk 2077

Geralt is an alpha male who is also a fearless monster slayer and deadly warrior. Of course women will open their legs for him and not me. Rules of nature.
strong necro post ngl

I thought it was a awesome series, definitely one of my top all time fantasy rpgs, so much to do in witcher 3

tfw you will never have a cute red haired sorceress as a GF though :feelsbadman: :feelscry: :feelsrope:

d8uqlch-fa059a2b-327c-4a1e-93a5-29e6bf6e797d.jpg

Try the mass effect series.

You play as gigachad Shepard who bangs alien thotties all day while saving the galaxy from darktriadmaxxed reapers.

mass effect was awesome as well, probably my favorite all time game series

This is why cucks enjoy that game so much, it's an interacting movie about a chad

I own it but I haven't played it. Sounds annoying with how they have all those sluts in it.