Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Playing resident evil 5 for the first time as a casual

iblamemyself

iblamemyself

Overlord
★★★★★
I don’t really like games, but I was bored and needed to go ER. I decided to get RE5 and I’m playing it for the first time.

RE4 was a gem and I think it’s blasphemous that they made a remake. Totally unnecessary, RE4 is still a gem and I played it many times.

RE5 is a decent game so far with great weapons and upgrade system, awesome battles, scary enemies and cool environments.

But it’s also very difficult and stressful, like most RE games, and it has many issues.

It lacks horror elements, I mean, it’s scary, but not creepy.

One problem that I immediately noticed were the fucked up colors. By default, there is a really strong green filter in the game. I removed it with a mod, now the game looks really nice.

The main char you play as comes across as too powerful. In RE1, everyone was just a dumbass cop who was scared and vulnerable. At the beginning of RE1, there was a live action introduction of all four main characters. There was one Stacy cop who looked more like a friendly stewardess, there was one oofy doofy fat guy, a Chad who styled his hair like a narcissist and one of the cops just smoked a cigarette for 10 seconds :feelskek:

And these dummies were supposed to survive a zombie mansion, hilarious. In RE5, the protagonist you play as has a pro bodybuilder physique and a stoic personality, how boring.

Not a bad thing, but his partner is a black giga Stacy super model. The first time you see her, you just see her phat booty when she approaches the roided up main char. She is AI controlled and accompanies the main char throughout the game. The AI kind of sucks, but is a good shootER, it never misses its target.

The game has a complete lack of humor. The story is heavy and overly dramatic and everyone is an obsessed maniac, in an unfunny way. Not like RE4, where everyone is somehow retarded.

One RE5 semi-boss enemy is almost an exact copy of Tekken’s Nina Williams: blonde pony tail, purple, skin tight suit and assassin martial arts moves. Boo :feelsree:

I think I’ll finish this game and then forget about it. I’m probably at 50-70% progress, but I don’t really know.

Last edited:
I don’t really like games, but I was bored and needed to go ER. I decided to get RE5 and I’m playing it for the first time.

RE4 was a gem and I think it’s blasphemous that they made a remake. Totally unnecessary, RE4 is still a gem and I played it many times.

RE5 is a decent game so far with great weapons and upgrade system, awesome battles, scary enemies and cool environments.

But it’s also very difficult and stressful, like most RE games, and it has many issues.

One problem that I immediately noticed were the fucked up colors. By default, there is a really strong green filter in the game. I removed it with a mod, now the game looks really nice.

The main char you play as comes across as too powerful. In RE1, everyone was just a dumbass cop who was scared and vulnerable. At the beginning of RE1, there was a live action introduction of all four main characters. There was one Stacy cop who looked more like a friendly stewardess, there was one oofy doofy fat guy, a Chad who styled his hair like a narcissist and one of the cops just smoked a cigarette for 10 seconds

And these dummies were supposed to survive a zombie mansion, hilarious. In RE5, the protagonist you play as has a pro bodybuilder physique and a stoic personality, how boring.

Not a bad thing, but his partner is a black giga Stacy super model. The first time you see her, you just see her phat booty when she approaches the roided up main char. She is AI controlled and accompanies the main char throughout the game. The AI kind of sucks, but is a good shootER, it never misses its target.

The game has a complete lack of humor. The story is heavy and overly dramatic and everyone is an obsessed maniac, in an unfunny way. Not like RE4, where everyone is somehow of retarded.

One RE5 semi-boss enemy is almost an exact copy of Tekken’s Nina Williams: blonde pony tail, purple, skin tight suit and assassin martial arts moves. Boo

I think I’ll finish this game and then forget about it. I’m probably at 50-70% progress, but I don’t really know.
I like res 5 you shoot niggers in this game

I need a good GPU for Resident Evil 5.

It’s actually true, the majority of the game takes place in Africa and you shoot zombie niggers.

What’s funny is that some zombies can shoot AKs in this game. I guess once a nigguh, always a nigguh.
nice review
Thanks, brocel
I need a good GPU for Resident Evil 5.
I think you can also play it at a lower resolution if you’re fine with it.

All of RE, basically. Good on the action and atmosphere but no ‘horror’ in their horror game. I’ve heard the remakes are considerably scarier though and 7 was probably the only truly “scary” installment of the series.

All of RE, basically. Good on the action and atmosphere but no ‘horror’ in their horror game. I’ve heard the remakes are considerably scarier though and 7 was probably the only truly “scary” installment of the series.
I must admit, I play them, because everybody likes them, I’m such a normie.

7 looks really nice and creepy and I will play it someday, maybe on Halloween. I played the RE2 remake and it’s really good with some horror, but very difficult, not for casual gamers. You need to know where to go and what weapons to carry, otherwise you die or soft lock yourself.

But do you enjoy them though? If yes, then it’s all good, who cares? But if not, then yeah, that’s textbook normie consooomer trait jfl.

It’s hands down, the best imho. :panties:
I do like playing games from time to time and I will finish most games I start playing. I will replay only the very best games, RE4 is one of them, RE5 will probably not make the list.

Only if I really dislike a game, I wouldn’t finish it.

I played GTA 5 almost 10 years after it was released and I didn’t finish the game. I stopped half way through, I think.

I actually didn’t 100% the RE2 remake. After finishing the game with one character, you are supposed to finish the game with the second character, but the game was too stressful for me to complete it a second time.

Last edited:
Are you playing the gold edition on pc?

Are you playing the gold edition on pc?
Yes, that’s the one. I already completed the game and all bonus games – mercenaries, desperate escape and the nightmare mission with Chris and Jill in the Mansion.

After the completion of the main game, I unlocked a nice outfit for the black giga Stacy, a red riding hood costume. :feelsohh:

Now she has serious waifu potential, look at that:

F9683b75f6212e4fbf1d0d94c1098a5e6a6595be hq

Images

132c2c98a4fa0e9c2016e5de4e775842

C607c3c6326afff4b70d966c5a4d5a2b

Dfuovck a950d89f 3920 4ca9 b66e cf5fe82dec5e

Last edited:
It´s a nigger killing simulator with friendly sheboon to help you out on the way.
Crazy game, fond memories of playing it right after playing RE4 ( also for the first time ) 8 years ago...
Then RE6 which so many seem to hate, not me though. It was more action packed and less horror sure, but the sequence was well done enough to keep me engaged till the end.

Yes, that’s the one. I already completed the game and all bonus games – mercenaries, desperate escape and the nightmare mission with Chris and Jill in the Mansion.

After the completion of the main game, I unlocked a nice outfit for the black giga Stacy, a red riding hood costume. :feelsohh:

Now she has serious waifu potential, look at that:

View attachment 892358
View attachment 892361
View attachment 892359
I want to play with a gamepad, but one thing annoys me. When I press the aim button and move the analog stick left or right horizontally and then release it, for some reason the aim moves up a bit. I don't know if it's a bug or not, I haven't found any information about this. Did you have the same?

I want to play with a gamepad, but one thing annoys me. When I press the aim button and move the analog stick left or right horizontally and then release it, for some reason the aim moves up a bit. I don't know if it's a bug or not, I haven't found any information about this. Did you have the same?
No, I prefer to play with mouse and keyboard in shooting games.

But I know what your problem is. Your controller’s analog stick is drifting! You could still use your controller by recalibrating it in windows if the drifting is not too bad. Here's how to do it:

No, I prefer to play with mouse and keyboard in shooting games.

But I know what your problem is. Your controller’s analog stick is drifting! You could still use your controller by recalibrating it in windows if the drifting is not too bad. Here's how to do it:

Thanks for the advice. Btw the same thing happens when I aim with the d-pad and the right analog stick. It's weird that the d-pad has exactly the same problem

Thanks for the advice. Btw the same thing happens when I aim with the d-pad and the right analog stick. It's weird that the d-pad has exactly the same problem
It happens to old controllers, they all have the same, dingy analog stick modules.

It's my favorite one in the series (Not the best one, but I love it). Glad you got around to it!

It happens to old controllers, they all have the same, dingy analog stick modules.
I've tested the controller with a couple other games including the old Resident Evil 4 and it works fine. Maybe it's a bug in the game.

I've tested the controller with a couple other games including the old Resident Evil 4 and it works fine. Maybe it's a bug in the game.
Weird, seems to be a glitch. Go to the setting in the game and see if you can reduce the analog stick sensitivity. And maybe increase the dead zone.

Re5 is fine to play but its way worse compared to 4.Its not horror anymore.
The evil within 1 is like re4 sequel.
Yes. 5 doesn’t even come close to 4, but I heard 7 and village are pretty good. I have to try them and Evil Within 1.

I played re7 and its very good
But evil within is the best of them imo
Whole 15 hours youre not told what is happening but its still interested
Sounds great. It’s Halloween, but even when it’s not, horror is the best thing in the world.

When Wesker stopped the missile with his hands without exploding i nearly deleted the game.

When Wesker stopped the missile with his hands without exploding i nearly deleted the game.
But it gets even better, Chris Redfield punches a boulder with his fist to make it roll into lava.

Yes it is the bad racist RE!! XD

iblamemyself is probably now influenced by the game and is joining the KKK as we speak!