Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Today I had several resident evil related nightmares

Lurkercel0

Lurkercel0

Blackpilled at a young age, lurkER since 2019-2020
The first one was a dream where I was strapped to a chair with others near me.

I was injected with various samples by the umbrella corporation, I saw the others mutate as they screamed with vigor. I woke up as I got injected.

The second one was fucking terrifying, I was trapped in a house in raccoon city and there were zombies right outside of my house banging and growling at the windows with glowing eyes.

The news reporters were telling people to board up their homes and hide. Suddenly through the back door an officer enters and with him a wounded licker was behind him which he shot in the head after that he took a small knife and carved some flesh from its neck to show the tissue hadn’t stopped moving.

Out of nowhere the T-00 appears and tears through the front door
how-the-resident-evil-2-remakes-mr-x-actually-works-1551874635965.jpg

The officers puny handgun does nothing to stop the tyrant.

Seeing no escape I run to the hallway but the officer is faster and closes the door to my room but he is the main target and instead of simply kicking the door down, it mutates into a mass of flesh and enters the locked room through the gaps, I hear ear piercing screams and disgusting sloshing sounds, blood pools out and I stand in awe and fear. I’m unable to move because of the shock. The mass of flesh develops teeth and approaches me while everything fades to black.
(Think of eveline but larger and with teeth everywhere)

Last edited:
The third one was mediocre, there wasn’t any sort of climax, I was walking through a barren raccoon city as a zombie, it was surreal tho.

Brutal no-reply

Resident Evil 2 Original is the best in the series,

I had a house of the dead nightmare as a kid, I dreamed about a zombie following me and I tried hiding behind a closet.

Im not much of re fan, but enjoy third game