Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Platinum End it's full of blackpill

Kina Hikikomori

Kina Hikikomori

Hikikomori
★★
This anime has subtle and cool blackpills, the antagonist wants to become God and make society eugenic and exterminate the truecels, even the ugly women in the anime seem to agree, while the protagonist is a bluepill, who, by the way, tries to kill himself in the first episode.
Ss

This anime has subtle and cool blackpills, the antagonist wants to become God and make society eugenic and exterminate the truecels, even the ugly women in the anime seem to agree, while the protagonist is a bluepill, who, by the way, tries to kill himself in the first episode.
View attachment 1270940
Based

even the ugly women in the anime seem to agree
In real life foids would be against removing from earth surface all the subhuman males imo.
They would lose their simps army and orbitters from whom they can gain attention and money
They are eugenists yes but they prefer to keep us as slave and justify it by morality
they usualy say to other subhumans : we want you to stay alive (while not even considering him a real man)

In real life foids would be against removing from earth surface all the subhuman males imo.
They would lose their simps army and orbitters from whom they can gain attention and money
They are eugenists yes but they prefer to keep us as slave and justify it by morality
they usualy say to other subhumans : we want you to stay alive (while not even considering him a real man)

Yes, it's basically like you said.

is it a good anime to watch?

Ehh disagree. I think they'd vote to kill all truecels but regret it later

It could also be, since they are mentally insane, and only later realize that they have lost their 'slaves', or not, it doesn't matter.

ye you are right. I considered they were using their brains when they do not