Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Plastic Surgery

Get plastic surgery

• Yes

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shutup GrAY

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
dtrazr

dtrazr

Recruit
★★
I hope to get a rhinoplasty and some sort of jaw implant. I look like Shrek irl but with a more recessed chin. Do you think if everything goes right, that I will be able to ascend?

How old are you?

if it can ascend you yes

You can give it a try, but it costs a lot and in some cases may fuck you up (happened to @Lonelyus)

Also, if you're social outcast with poor social skills, no social life, women won't even take you seriously, even if you will be lucky to loooksmaxx to MTN level, that's how i see it.

Plastic surgery is COPE (for most incels, some it may work)

If you do get surgery make sure to be careful because you don't want them to make you uglier.

Also if you do get surgery be sure to update us.

I hope to get a rhinoplasty and some sort of jaw implant. I look like Shrek irl but with a more recessed chin. Do you think if everything goes right, that I will be able to ascend?
Maybe

If the surgery goes wrong, I fully intend to rope
Damn. I hope you don't but at the end of the day that's your choice.

Are you planning on being risky and getting the surgery cheap or are you gonna play it safe and spend more money to ensure it will go right?