Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Plastic surgERy the last hope?

TrueForcedIncel

TrueForcedIncel

Paper bags mog me
★★
To be absolutely honest the only reason I bother going to work is to make my way to a personal loan for plastic surgery in hopes of becoming at least a six or higher. Failure to achieve this goal will possibly push me over edge. The sad thing is I don't even want to look better for the opposite sex, I just want to be able to go outside my fucking door without people gawking at me. Once a pay off my current debts, I'll put in the request for the loan and from there it'll be up to the doctor to work his magic.

Yeah. Do plastic surgery and steroids.

plastic surgery can't help you much if you're below a certain threshold of looks imo

plastic surgery can't help you much if you're below a certain threshold of looks imo

Perhaps, but it has to bring some improvement at least, especially if its something obvious like no jaw/double chin type deal and that's what I'll be doing.

The sad thing is I don't even want to look better for the opposite sex, I just want to be able to go outside my fucking door without people gawking at me.
i feel you there fam, but for me looking better for opposite sex would be great as well. i just hope if i get plastic surgery i ascend to 5/10, thats all i fucking want in this life. im sick of being an ugly 22 year old virgin

Yes, it might not make you an instant Chad, BUT it can boost your attractiveness maybe by a few points. Also do steroids or workout a lot in the gym.

Yes, it might not make you an instant Chad, BUT it can boost your attractiveness maybe by a few points. Also do steroids or workout a lot in the gym.

by maybe 2 points at the most imo