Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Plastic surgery is only expensive and hard to get for men because society wants it that way

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
The governments and plastic surgery clinics have worked together to make plastic surgery expensive but not so out of reach to prevent ugly males into potentially becoming average or at least chadlite. For those who have the money, sure, thats not stopping them, ( except waiting times, there is discrimination towards men who want to get plastic surgery compared to women, its been proven that men have to wait longer than women to get their surgery), but for broke shitty minimum wage working subhumans like me we are forced to rot in physical agony and mental pain until we get the surgery or we just drop dead.

And the horrible thing is, is that plastic surgery will get more expensive, dont you worry about that. WE ARE FORCED AND DOOMED TO SUFFER

LDAR TIME

whilst women can simply put makeup on their face lmao

While women can get boob implants and society goes "YOUUUUUU GOOOOOOO GUUUUUURRRRRLLLLLL!!!!!!"

If "feminists" want equality then why dont they talk about this:feelswhere: