Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Plans been set, mang

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
If nothing changes after chrismation, then ill do some dignity retention by taking myself next door, so to speak, to the church that makes their clergy swear to a life of no sexhaving to feel better about my own plight in this :feelsclown:world, mang:incel:

How long before op gets inevitably disillusioned with yet another religion

fr tho
He will return to his dharmic ways again
Will he? He’s been a Muslim, Buddhist, hindu or whatever and now orthodox. Maybe he’ll give satanism a try after this since he’s clearly possessed by jinn

Will he? He’s been a Muslim, Buddhist, hindu or whatever and now orthodox. Maybe he’ll give satanism a try after this since he’s clearly possessed by jinn
I still havent been chrismated, so im technically not orthodox yet, chico. Anyway, how are you supposed to know which is the right way for u without shopping around first, mang? :feelsjuice:

I still havent been chrismated, so im technically not orthodox yet, chico. Anyway, how are you supposed to know which is the right way for u without shopping around first, mang? :feelsjuice:
By doing your own research before committing to anything.

Nothing beats personal irl experience, jihadicel:feelsYall:
I'm assuming you're just larping as Orthodox to get a wife in which case Christians are massive degenerates. Muslims are far from perfect but its still a much better choice to larp as

I'm assuming you're just larping as Orthodox to get a wife in which case Christians are massive degenerates. Muslims are far from perfect but its still a much better choice to larp as
Although I came to the Orthodox Church in sincerity, the couple-mogging n shiet i see all around me, including that of the clergy, can prove disheartening at times, mang.

I’ve already known the pisslamic life, as mentioned in the past… hard pass, mang:feelsugh:

What about Jenny?

I don’t get it, were all the Muslim foids you met whores or what?
Jfl, good luck meeting muslim toilets with all the gender segregation n shiet in the first place, mang :feelskek:

Nigga my question was why do you think it’s no way to live life
Go ahead and keep bending over for skydaddy 5x a day everyday, among other stupid shit, if that’s ur idea of ideal living, chico… cant be me, mang:feelsugh:

MuHaMmEd(piss be upon him) WuZ tHe MoSt PeRfEcT eXaMpLe n shiet. Gtfo of here with that :feelstastyman:shit, mang:feelskek:

Go ahead and keep bending over for skydaddy 5x a day everyday, among other stupid shit, if that’s ur idea of ideal living, chico… cant be me, mang:feelsugh:

MuHaMmEd(piss be upon him) WuZ tHe MoSt PeRfEcT eXaMpLe n shiet. Gtfo of here with that :feelstastyman:shit, mang:feelskek:
Worth it since you can marry 4 pure virgin jbs and utterly destroy their unused pussies

Worth it since you can marry 4 pure virgin jbs and utterly destroy their unused pussies
Doesnt happen that way in practice the vast majority of the time, chico :feelsjuice:

No offense OP, but you’re an absolute faggot. Nobody gives a shit about your religious practices. Do yourself a favor and buy the Publican’s Prayerbook and stop being such a Pharisee, clamoring for attention about your religiosity.

And your constant inbred zoomer slang gets annoying.

“releasing my fluids to Saint Elizabeth the New Martyr, mang :feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: Shit nigga that bitches feet feel good in my mind Chico:panties::panties::panties:

Quit being a fag.

No offense OP, but you’re an absolute faggot. Nobody gives a shit about your religious practices. Do yourself a favor and buy the Publican’s Prayerbook and stop being such a Pharisee, clamoring for attention about your religiosity.

And your constant inbred zoomer slang gets annoying.

“releasing my fluids to Saint Elizabeth the New Martyr, mang :feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: Shit nigga that bitches feet feel good in my mind Chico:panties::panties::panties:

Quit being a fag.
Ok GrAYcel

Hate to spoil it for you bud, but the “72 virgins” is actually just the emanations of God. Being in Heaven means making love to Allah.

In Kabbalah there are 72 names of God that are all emanations / aspects of God, and on the demonic / Qlippotic side, there are 72 named Goetic demons.

WE know Muhammad borrowed from Talmudic and Kabbalistic Judaism because there is a verbatim quote from the Talmud in the Quran, and the Kabbalistic story of King Solomon binding demons to build the Temple of Solomon is referenced in the Quran.

Last edited:
Just islammaxx and get an arranged marriage with fatima

What female veiled Saint do you jerk it to? Are you a Saint Agnes guy ( she does get a bit hairy but some men are into it)? A Saint Elizabeth the New Martyr guy? Or are you ballsy enough to jerk it to the Theotokos? Hey, if she’s hot enough for God to make love to her, I don’t blame you.

Hate to spoil it for you bud, but the “72 virgins” is actually just the emanations of God. Being in Heaven means making love to Allah.

In Kabbalah there are 72 names of God that are all emanations / aspects of God, and on the demonic / Qlippotic side, there are 72 named Goetic demons.

WE know Muhammad borrowed from Talmudic and Kabbalistic Judaism because there is a verbatim quote from the Talmud in the Quran, and the Kabbalistic story of King Solomon binding demons to build the Temple of Solomon is referenced in the Quran.
1. I’m talking about earthly wives not houris
2. You’re wrong anyway since most scholars of Islam have said that it is a literal interpretation

im going to churchmaxx with my friend. he goes to a non-denominational church. i got the idea from you :feelsYall:

im going to churchmaxx with my friend. he goes to a non-denominational church. i got the idea from you :feelsYall:
Not a bad start, Chico. It could be legit in some ways, mang