Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Planning To Crash Graduation Ceromony Or Prom

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
I'm not gonna go ER. But I want to do something. They should not have fun. What should I do?

I'm not gonna go ER. But I want to do something. They should not have fun. What should I do?
Report that bomb is planted or that someone plans terrorist attack 2-3 hours before the prom. Use a phone that you dont need anymore and its not tied to your name and call from some remote location.

Report that bomb is planted or that someone plans terrorist attack 2-3 hours before the prom. Use a phone that you dont need anymore and its not tied to your name and call from some remote location.
High IQ

Shit on the table

Hello glowie.

Now i wish i could go to said graduation/prom to witness the result

I’m so grateful my school’s prom was cancelled to be honest, it was great seeing all the foids sob about not being to hook up after the school dance :smonk:

its really based and u die like a hero, all ur life u been bullied but bc u rope in front of these cocksuckers their empathy will finally turn on and they will build a memorial for u

better than roping in the basement before ur parents sees ur deadbody falling in the cum/urine jar

its really based and u die like a hero, all ur life u been bullied but bc u rope in front of these cocksuckers their empathy will finally turn on and they will build a memorial for u

better than roping in the basement before ur parents sees ur deadbody falling in the cum/urine jar
Giga based

based but still has criminal charges. might aswell ER at that point
Shit in the punch bowl

$0.50 has been deposited into your account.