Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Planning to ascend in the North east of brazil ( brazilcels get in)

A

alifeofpain

Greycel
I’m planning on ascending in the north east of brazil, it’s quite rural and my white skin could be crucial to get a woman there. I’m 5’8 and 26, i saw some video with some cute foids from there and I’m daydreaming about the possibility of having this type of girl like in the video.
So I ask to fellow braziliancels Is this unrealistic? Are these girls in the video average for the Northeast of somewhat a bit more? I am very hopeful of this opportunity

View: https://youtu.be/ltIXE8FF2TY

Why in northeastern though? Women from other regions look better and it's the most violent part of the country.

Also, being white alone only takes you so far, so they will probably just want you due to your greencard

Why in northeastern though? Women from other regions look better and it's the most violent part of the country.

Also, being white alone only takes you so far, so they will probably just want you due to your greencard
Yes, the whole point I would say in to have less competition and bigger white skin halo. I find the girls in the video cute, especially the lighter one
In the south it would be too complicated, im too ugly

Yes, the whole point I would say in to have less competition and bigger white skin halo. I find the girls in the video cute, especially the lighter one
In the south it would be too complicated, im too ugly
But the reason why foids will engage with you will be mainly your greencard (if you are ugly as you say), so white halo won't make much difference

But the reason why foids will engage with you will be mainly your greencard (if you are ugly as you say), so white halo won't make much difference
Yes true, but I’m thinking sbout a very rural part, like the onr in the video, just be first could by a possibility if they never see gringos

If only brazil werent so dangerous

If only brazil werent so dangerous
Yeah, but maybe the media overexagerates it, bad things will always happen ever so often, most people who go to visit the country will have a good time

the right one from the thumbnail is cute as fuck

the right one from the thumbnail is cute as fuck
indeed she looks so wholesome, but wouldn’t be surprised if even from the middle of nowhere is chad only

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back