Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Planets are spheres but earth is flat

mosss

mosss

I reject demiurges phony creation
-
You were deceived that earth is anything else than floating in space artficial laboratory being placed in separated universe. Ruler of this disgusting and insane place is Yaldabaoth known as demiurge also who loves seeing innocent creatures suffer. He and his army of minions created this place, created animals and then humans, placed fossils in earth so you would believe that animals evolved and were not created as loosh generating mobiles. True planets are spheres where beautiful vegetaion grows where angelic beings dwell. This place is certainly not a sphere and I wish It will one day be destroyed by army of light being when demiurge will be defeated. I will try to start with myself visualising better creation and existence but Im restricted as demiurge didnt allow me to see 99,999% of things colors and hues with my material eyes.

wellness-check-mental-health-check.gif

Gnostic sewage.
You were deceived that earth is anything else than floating in space artficial laboratory being placed in separated universe. Ruler of this disgusting and insane place is Yaldabaoth known as demiurge also who loves seeing innocent creatures suffer. He and his army of minions created this place, created animals and then humans, placed fossils in earth so you would believe that animals evolved and were not created as loosh generating mobiles. True planets are spheres where beautiful vegetaion grows where angelic beings dwell. This place is certainly not a sphere and I wish It will one day be destroyed by army of light being when demiurge will be defeated. I will try to start with myself visualising better creation and existence but Im restricted as demiurge didnt allow me to see 99,999% of things colors and hues with my material eyes

Cope, the Earth is frustum-shaped.

We are living in a snowglobe

@FlamingCel do you agree with his hypothesis

You were deceived that earth is anything else than floating in space artficial laboratory being placed in separated universe. Ruler of this disgusting and insane place is Yaldabaoth known as demiurge also who loves seeing innocent creatures suffer. He and his army of minions created this place, created animals and then humans, placed fossils in earth so you would believe that animals evolved and were not created as loosh generating mobiles. True planets are spheres where beautiful vegetaion grows where angelic beings dwell. This place is certainly not a sphere and I wish It will one day be destroyed by army of light being when demiurge will be defeated. I will try to start with myself visualising better creation and existence but Im restricted as demiurge didnt allow me to see 99,999% of things colors and hues with my material eyes.
Ok GrAY