Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Plane gets stuck under overpass in Curryland

WØLF

WØLF

Still a comfy NEET
★★★★★

Low-flying bridge ahead! Moment a passenger plane gets STUCK under an overpass as it is transported along a highway in Delhi​

• Passenger plane was stuck under bridge near Indira Gandhi International Airport
  • Air India said the aircraft had been sold off and that it was no longer its property
  • The plane was being transported on the Gurgaon-Dehli Expressway on Saturday
This is the moment a former Air India plane crashed into a motorway bridge after the lorry driver transporting it made an embarrassing miscalculation.

Footage recorded by a motorist shows the passenger plane getting stuck under an overpass on the Gurgaon-Delhi Expressway, in Delhi, on October 2.

The roof of the aircraft is seen colliding with the bridge, making a loud screeching sound.

Small fragments of the plane and overpass can be seen falling to the ground while shocked road users beep their horns. Separate footage shows the aircraft, which had had its wings and tail removed before transportation, still wedged under the bridge as cars drive past it. The incident was filmed near the Indira Gandhi International Airport in the Indian capital of New Delhi.

Rishabh Kumar - who filmed the moment - said: 'I was on my way back home and saw this aircraft loaded on a trailer. 'So out of curiosity I recorded a video which is now turned into an unexpected moment. 'I was shocked and really didn't expect that this was going to happen.'

Footage of the crash and the stranded aircraft swiftly went viral on social media. In a statement the following day, Air India said the plane had been decommissioned and sold. The national carrier said: 'This is a deregistered scrapped aircraft of Air India which has been sold off.

'This was transported last night by the party. Air India has got no connection whatsoever with the aircraft under any circumstances.' A Delhi airport official told the Times of India: 'The aircraft certainly does not belong to the Delhi airport's fleet and in the video, it is being transported without any wings. 'It appears to be a scrapped plane and the driver may have made a judgement of error while transporting it.'

Reports did not mention how the plane was freed but social media users suggested the lorry's tyres were partially deflated so it could pass underneath. The same action is believed to have been taken following previous similar incidents.

According to witnesses, the plane became stuck at around between midnight and 1am but it is not known how long it took to be freed. Indian journalist Deepak Sharma said on Twitter: 'The aircraft, seems an old one, was being transported on a large vehicle when it got stuck under the overbridge. 'A negligence on part of officials and transporter.' It is unclear if local authorities will be investigating the plane's new owners over the incident.

KDHb aLVZ O5rHFJ

Superpower by 2020 btw

lol only in curryland

Typical curries

wouldnt have happened if he was chadpreet

Ouch, he’s probably gonna get fired. The cops will probably have him backup to the nearest exit but that’s gonna take a while. I wonder how damaged the plane is.

Low-flying bridge ahead! Moment a passenger plane gets STUCK under an overpass as it is transported along a highway in Delhi​

• Passenger plane was stuck under bridge near Indira Gandhi International Airport
  • Air India said the aircraft had been sold off and that it was no longer its property
  • The plane was being transported on the Gurgaon-Dehli Expressway on Saturday
This is the moment a former Air India plane crashed into a motorway bridge after the lorry driver transporting it made an embarrassing miscalculation.

Footage recorded by a motorist shows the passenger plane getting stuck under an overpass on the Gurgaon-Delhi Expressway, in Delhi, on October 2.

The roof of the aircraft is seen colliding with the bridge, making a loud screeching sound.

Small fragments of the plane and overpass can be seen falling to the ground while shocked road users beep their horns. Separate footage shows the aircraft, which had had its wings and tail removed before transportation, still wedged under the bridge as cars drive past it. The incident was filmed near the Indira Gandhi International Airport in the Indian capital of New Delhi.

Rishabh Kumar - who filmed the moment - said: 'I was on my way back home and saw this aircraft loaded on a trailer. 'So out of curiosity I recorded a video which is now turned into an unexpected moment. 'I was shocked and really didn't expect that this was going to happen.'

Footage of the crash and the stranded aircraft swiftly went viral on social media. In a statement the following day, Air India said the plane had been decommissioned and sold. The national carrier said: 'This is a deregistered scrapped aircraft of Air India which has been sold off.

'This was transported last night by the party. Air India has got no connection whatsoever with the aircraft under any circumstances.' A Delhi airport official told the Times of India: 'The aircraft certainly does not belong to the Delhi airport's fleet and in the video, it is being transported without any wings. 'It appears to be a scrapped plane and the driver may have made a judgement of error while transporting it.'

Reports did not mention how the plane was freed but social media users suggested the lorry's tyres were partially deflated so it could pass underneath. The same action is believed to have been taken following previous similar incidents.

According to witnesses, the plane became stuck at around between midnight and 1am but it is not known how long it took to be freed. Indian journalist Deepak Sharma said on Twitter: 'The aircraft, seems an old one, was being transported on a large vehicle when it got stuck under the overbridge. 'A negligence on part of officials and transporter.' It is unclear if local authorities will be investigating the plane's new owners over the incident.

India baby ! India !
Ouch, he’s probably gonna get fired. The cops will probably have him backup to the nearest exit but that’s gonna take a while. I wonder how damaged the plane is.
No no. This is India buddy!

He won't get fired. Curryland doesn't do discipline like that. He will be allowed to have two dosas from his mummy and then after a nice vacation he will be back at work next week !

Last edited:
That would honestly not happen in any other part of the world not even Zimbabwe. The driver aside, everyone involved from planning the route to actually hauling the cargo like that has negative iq.

Superpower by 2020 btw
Yeeah
Curries always act like they actually know anything.
My cousin (who was born as in India, while I grew up mostly in States) swore that India would have "High-speed super Tesla" magnetic train from Bangalore to Chennai in 15 minutes by 2018 LOL.
That would honestly not happen in any other part of the world not even Zimbabwe. The driver aside, everyone involved from planning the route to actually hauling the cargo like that has negative iq.
They don't have negative IQ. They have "Indian IQ".

Most Indians are a very unique category of Man. They are very good at maths and engineering (mostly) but they don't understand shit about how things connect to other things in the humanities fields or by way of natural experiences in their lives....

Girls who go into "Science" fields especially are hilarious when they go to try and explain something. 90% of them don't understand shit except for dance & colors.
Chadpreet who is poor = same here. He will miraculously never really know he is chadpreet stay a truck driver.

Chadpreet who is middle-upper clases= Bollywood bullshitter in one form or another !

Last edited:
That is unfortunate

That is unfortunate

It's not even unfortunate. It's just "India".

You have never known the true meaning of "disorganization" until you have seen or lived in such a place!

Yeeah

My cousin (who was born as in India, while I grew up mostly in States) swore that India would have "High-speed super Tesla" magnetic train from Bangalore to Chennai in 15 minutes by 2018 LOL.
#IndiaSuperpower2020
Superpower: 2020? My vote goes to India - 9GAG

Curries are not just genetic failures, they are fucking stupid too.

Typical Indian behavior, when you don’t calculate the height of your load when transporting something large.

curryland is a big rotting dumpster of humanity

Yeah but it's funnier when it happens in India
Typical Indian behavior, when you don’t calculate the height of your load when transporting something large.
No no. That's not the thing about Indian behavior thats funny. It's the fact that they absolutely DID calculate for the height and load and everything else, and still fucked up due to masturbating to 50 million things at once. "Typical Hindus !" is more like it...
curryland is a big rotting dumpster of humanity
Yes. It's where everything dumps out into. All philosophy and religion and every kind of masturbation you can imagine... And sometimes it has its advantages and other times....well, trucks carrying aircrafts run into things...:feelsgah:

Last edited:
and still fucked up due to masturbating to 50 million things at once. "Typical Hindus !" is more like it...
@ilieknothing type vibe. As if anyone else gives a fuck about the difference.

@ilieknothing type vibe. As if anyone else gives a fuck about the difference.
Brutal truth. Ur skin/race/looks > religion/caste to foreigners is all the counts.