Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Plane gets stuck under overpass in Curryland

WØLF

WØLF

I CAN'T BREED
★★★★★
Joined
Mar 20, 2020
Posts
28,419
Online
219d 3h 49m

View: https://twitter.com/_Rishabhkumar__/status/1444782307634651136?s=20

Low-flying bridge ahead! Moment a passenger plane gets STUCK under an overpass as it is transported along a highway in Delhi​

  • Passenger plane was stuck under bridge near Indira Gandhi International Airport
  • Air India said the aircraft had been sold off and that it was no longer its property
  • The plane was being transported on the Gurgaon-Dehli Expressway on Saturday
This is the moment a former Air India plane crashed into a motorway bridge after the lorry driver transporting it made an embarrassing miscalculation.

Footage recorded by a motorist shows the passenger plane getting stuck under an overpass on the Gurgaon-Delhi Expressway, in Delhi, on October 2.

The roof of the aircraft is seen colliding with the bridge, making a loud screeching sound.

Small fragments of the plane and overpass can be seen falling to the ground while shocked road users beep their horns. Separate footage shows the aircraft, which had had its wings and tail removed before transportation, still wedged under the bridge as cars drive past it. The incident was filmed near the Indira Gandhi International Airport in the Indian capital of New Delhi.

Rishabh Kumar - who filmed the moment - said: 'I was on my way back home and saw this aircraft loaded on a trailer. 'So out of curiosity I recorded a video which is now turned into an unexpected moment. 'I was shocked and really didn't expect that this was going to happen.'

Footage of the crash and the stranded aircraft swiftly went viral on social media. In a statement the following day, Air India said the plane had been decommissioned and sold. The national carrier said: 'This is a deregistered scrapped aircraft of Air India which has been sold off.

'This was transported last night by the party. Air India has got no connection whatsoever with the aircraft under any circumstances.' A Delhi airport official told the Times of India: 'The aircraft certainly does not belong to the Delhi airport's fleet and in the video, it is being transported without any wings. 'It appears to be a scrapped plane and the driver may have made a judgement of error while transporting it.'

Reports did not mention how the plane was freed but social media users suggested the lorry's tyres were partially deflated so it could pass underneath. The same action is believed to have been taken following previous similar incidents.

According to witnesses, the plane became stuck at around between midnight and 1am but it is not known how long it took to be freed. Indian journalist Deepak Sharma said on Twitter: 'The aircraft, seems an old one, was being transported on a large vehicle when it got stuck under the overbridge. 'A negligence on part of officials and transporter.' It is unclear if local authorities will be investigating the plane's new owners over the incident.
 
Ritalincel

Ritalincel

S489
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 25, 2017
Posts
29,401
Online
103d 12h 33m
 
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 16, 2019
Posts
26,730
Online
259d 17h 14m
HamudiJr

HamudiJr

زبالين‎
★★★
Joined
Apr 6, 2021
Posts
1,221
Online
23d 11h 41m
Superpower btw
 
Notorious Inkler

Notorious Inkler

proud volcel
★★★★
Joined
Jun 22, 2021
Posts
4,807
Online
50d 22h 51m
Superpower by 2020 btw
 
proudweeb

proudweeb

LET'S GO BRANDON!!!!!!!!!!!
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 20, 2021
Posts
57,369
Online
40d 21h 20m
lol only in curryland
 
senses fail

senses fail

dont ask im doing great!
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 3, 2021
Posts
447
Online
5d 12h 13m
S

Startheon

Recruit
★★★★
Joined
Oct 1, 2021
Posts
334
Online
4d 5h 25m
Typical curries
 
kekfuel

kekfuel

ah
Joined
Jul 18, 2019
Posts
5,068
Online
96d 3h 43m
wouldnt have happened if he was chadpreet
 
solblue

solblue

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 9, 2017
Posts
7,624
Online
131d 22h 46m
Ouch, he’s probably gonna get fired. The cops will probably have him backup to the nearest exit but that’s gonna take a while. I wonder how damaged the plane is.

kekfuel said:
wouldnt have happened if he was chadpreet
 
JayGoptri

JayGoptri

Currycel and maybe I'll JUMP !
★★★
Joined
Mar 2, 2021
Posts
258
Online
3d 7h 0m
WØLF said:

View: https://twitter.com/_Rishabhkumar__/status/1444782307634651136?s=20

Low-flying bridge ahead! Moment a passenger plane gets STUCK under an overpass as it is transported along a highway in Delhi​

  • Passenger plane was stuck under bridge near Indira Gandhi International Airport
  • Air India said the aircraft had been sold off and that it was no longer its property
  • The plane was being transported on the Gurgaon-Dehli Expressway on Saturday
This is the moment a former Air India plane crashed into a motorway bridge after the lorry driver transporting it made an embarrassing miscalculation.

Footage recorded by a motorist shows the passenger plane getting stuck under an overpass on the Gurgaon-Delhi Expressway, in Delhi, on October 2.

The roof of the aircraft is seen colliding with the bridge, making a loud screeching sound.

Small fragments of the plane and overpass can be seen falling to the ground while shocked road users beep their horns. Separate footage shows the aircraft, which had had its wings and tail removed before transportation, still wedged under the bridge as cars drive past it. The incident was filmed near the Indira Gandhi International Airport in the Indian capital of New Delhi.

Rishabh Kumar - who filmed the moment - said: 'I was on my way back home and saw this aircraft loaded on a trailer. 'So out of curiosity I recorded a video which is now turned into an unexpected moment. 'I was shocked and really didn't expect that this was going to happen.'

Footage of the crash and the stranded aircraft swiftly went viral on social media. In a statement the following day, Air India said the plane had been decommissioned and sold. The national carrier said: 'This is a deregistered scrapped aircraft of Air India which has been sold off.

'This was transported last night by the party. Air India has got no connection whatsoever with the aircraft under any circumstances.' A Delhi airport official told the Times of India: 'The aircraft certainly does not belong to the Delhi airport's fleet and in the video, it is being transported without any wings. 'It appears to be a scrapped plane and the driver may have made a judgement of error while transporting it.'

Reports did not mention how the plane was freed but social media users suggested the lorry's tyres were partially deflated so it could pass underneath. The same action is believed to have been taken following previous similar incidents.

According to witnesses, the plane became stuck at around between midnight and 1am but it is not known how long it took to be freed. Indian journalist Deepak Sharma said on Twitter: 'The aircraft, seems an old one, was being transported on a large vehicle when it got stuck under the overbridge. 'A negligence on part of officials and transporter.' It is unclear if local authorities will be investigating the plane's new owners over the incident.

India baby ! India !
solblue said:
Ouch, he’s probably gonna get fired. The cops will probably have him backup to the nearest exit but that’s gonna take a while. I wonder how damaged the plane is.
No no. This is India buddy!

He won't get fired. Curryland doesn't do discipline like that. He will be allowed to have two dosas from his mummy and then after a nice vacation he will be back at work next week !
 
Last edited:
Feces

Feces

Rise and Rot
★★★★★
Joined
Mar 18, 2019
Posts
2,931
Online
28d 5h 5m
That would honestly not happen in any other part of the world not even Zimbabwe. The driver aside, everyone involved from planning the route to actually hauling the cargo like that has negative iq.
 
JayGoptri

JayGoptri

Currycel and maybe I'll JUMP !
★★★
Joined
Mar 2, 2021
Posts
258
Online
3d 7h 0m
Notorious Inkler said:
Superpower by 2020 btw
Yeeah
Jarred said:
Curries always act like they actually know anything.
My cousin (who was born as in India, while I grew up mostly in States) swore that India would have "High-speed super Tesla" magnetic train from Bangalore to Chennai in 15 minutes by 2018 LOL.
Feces said:
That would honestly not happen in any other part of the world not even Zimbabwe. The driver aside, everyone involved from planning the route to actually hauling the cargo like that has negative iq.
They don't have negative IQ. They have "Indian IQ".

Most Indians are a very unique category of Man. They are very good at maths and engineering (mostly) but they don't understand shit about how things connect to other things in the humanities fields or by way of natural experiences in their lives....

Girls who go into "Science" fields especially are hilarious when they go to try and explain something. 90% of them don't understand shit except for dance & colors.
kekfuel said:
wouldnt have happened if he was chadpreet
Chadpreet who is poor = same here. He will miraculously never really know he is chadpreet stay a truck driver.

Chadpreet who is middle-upper clases= Bollywood bullshitter in one form or another !
 
Last edited:
Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
Joined
May 19, 2019
Posts
29,562
Online
115d 11h 28m
That is unfortunate
 
JayGoptri

JayGoptri

Currycel and maybe I'll JUMP !
★★★
Joined
Mar 2, 2021
Posts
258
Online
3d 7h 0m
Emba said:
That is unfortunate

It's not even unfortunate. It's just "India".

You have never known the true meaning of "disorganization" until you have seen or lived in such a place!
 
Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Chudur-Budur Jr
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 23, 2021
Posts
3,486
Online
41d 12h 37m
JayGoptri said:
Yeeah

My cousin (who was born as in India, while I grew up mostly in States) swore that India would have "High-speed super Tesla" magnetic train from Bangalore to Chennai in 15 minutes by 2018 LOL.
#IndiaSuperpower2020
 
metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 21, 2019
Posts
14,300
Online
83d 1h 0m
Curries are not just genetic failures, they are fucking stupid too.
 
JayGoptri

JayGoptri

Currycel and maybe I'll JUMP !
★★★
Joined
Mar 2, 2021
Posts
258
Online
3d 7h 0m
Zer0/∞ said:
#IndiaSuperpower2020

Yeah they'll try to do this I'm sure...
metabuxx said:
Curries are not just genetic failures, they are fucking stupid too.
Yeah I mean don't get carried away metabuxx! Ultimately no more or less stupid than any number of other Western cucks in today's times.
 
nazianime

nazianime

Don't touch my virginity!
★★
Joined
Apr 16, 2019
Posts
4,125
Online
213d 18h 0m
Typical Indian behavior, when you don’t calculate the height of your load when transporting something large.
 
Caesercel

Caesercel

Just pass me the rope already
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 14, 2020
Posts
13,670
Online
173d 16h 16m
Z

Zac

Officer
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 13, 2021
Posts
998
Online
7d 9h 7m
curryland is a big rotting dumpster of humanity
 
Diocel

Diocel

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 5, 2019
Posts
54,571
Online
314d 2h 18m
JayGoptri

JayGoptri

Currycel and maybe I'll JUMP !
★★★
Joined
Mar 2, 2021
Posts
258
Online
3d 7h 0m
Caesercel said:

Yeah but it's funnier when it happens in India
nazianime said:
Typical Indian behavior, when you don’t calculate the height of your load when transporting something large.
No no. That's not the thing about Indian behavior thats funny. It's the fact that they absolutely DID calculate for the height and load and everything else, and still fucked up due to masturbating to 50 million things at once. "Typical Hindus !" is more like it...
Zac said:
curryland is a big rotting dumpster of humanity
Yes. It's where everything dumps out into. All philosophy and religion and every kind of masturbation you can imagine... And sometimes it has its advantages and other times....well, trucks carrying aircrafts run into things...:feelsgah:
 
Last edited:
Caesercel

Caesercel

Just pass me the rope already
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 14, 2020
Posts
13,670
Online
173d 16h 16m
JayGoptri said:
and still fucked up due to masturbating to 50 million things at once. "Typical Hindus !" is more like it...
ilieknothing @ilieknothing type vibe. As if anyone else gives a fuck about the difference.
 
JayGoptri

JayGoptri

Currycel and maybe I'll JUMP !
★★★
Joined
Mar 2, 2021
Posts
258
Online
3d 7h 0m
Caesercel said:
ilieknothing @ilieknothing type vibe. As if anyone else gives a fuck about the difference.
Oh they do. Some do !
 
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 16, 2019
Posts
26,730
Online
259d 17h 14m
Caesercel said:
ilieknothing @ilieknothing type vibe. As if anyone else gives a fuck about the difference.
Brutal truth. Ur skin/race/looks > religion/caste to foreigners is all the counts.
 
JayGoptri

JayGoptri

Currycel and maybe I'll JUMP !
★★★
Joined
Mar 2, 2021
Posts
258
Online
3d 7h 0m
Transcended Trucel said:
Brutal truth. Ur skin/race/looks > religion/caste to foreigners is all the counts.
But - Who are "the foreigners" in your example here?
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top