Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Plan to talk to a girl tomorrow

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
If you recall, I went to a pizza place to pick up my pizza and the fat girl at the counter wasn’t a total bitch to me. Probably just giving good customer service but I’m going back there tomorrow and here is my plan.

I’m not going to call ahead or order online. I will walk in and order there, that way I will have to wait for my pizza to cook giving me several minutes to chat with the girl as long as she is there. I will report back on my results. Any tips?

If you're complete stranger to her take things slow, visit a couple times. For your first chat with her talk about the day, how busy was it today? etc, for your next few days ask the same question but add, "you busy after work?"
remember talk with a smile on your face

If you're complete stranger to her take things slow, visit a couple times. For your first chat with her talk about the day, how busy was it today? etc, for your next few days ask the same question but add, "you busy after work?"
remember talk with a smile on your face

i hope u get on a date with her good luck

If you are not Chad, prepare for a false accusation to the police

Ask her straight away for a meetup and phone number. That way you will know the truth and if she rejects you do you don't have to come to that place again. But srs, a fat girl?

If you recall, I went to a pizza place to pick up my pizza and the fat girl at the counter wasn’t a total bitch to me. Probably just giving good customer service but I’m going back there tomorrow and here is my plan.

I’m not going to call ahead or order online. I will walk in and order there, that way I will have to wait for my pizza to cook giving me several minutes to chat with the girl as long as she is there. I will report back on my results. Any tips?
Dont get arrested

Won't work. You'll get labeled a creep.

I did tried this shit a few times when I was younger, I easily felt for girls working at x selling me food, worked exactly 0% of the time.

Imo better just simply be happy for good customer service but don't get any false hopes up.

Last edited:
Especially since you re-approach. I've gotten numbers from foids working at x food-something twice and BOTH times it was cold approach 1st time I see them.

Re-approaching being a regular customer never ever worked for me, ever.

I eagerly await your results.

Follow her home bro

***update***

Went to the pizza place to hit on the fat girl. Did a quick ring check and yeah…she’s married. It’s over bros.

***update***

Went to the pizza place to hit on the fat girl. Did a quick ring check and yeah…she’s married. It’s over bros.
Brutal :lul::lul: