Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Plague Inc virus PSYOP (A idea in Plague INC)

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
What if we spread the idea that "it's just a flu, brother" making people not wear masks and go to spring parties, and increasing our infectivity for our favorite virus, lowering it Severity. That would make the game so much easier, don't you think?

Talking about Plague Inc Custom scenario

That's what casual mode is. Everyone kisses each other, no one showers or washes their hands, doctors don't ever use PPE, scientists are retards.

I have every plague type completed on mega brutal.

That's what casual mode is. Everyone kisses each other, no one showers or washes their hands, doctors don't ever use PPE, scientists are retards.

I have every plague type completed on mega brutal.
Among every other virus, I hate the bioweapon playthroughs with a passion, so much anxiety with the cure building up at the very start instead of being able to cruise by with low severity and high infectivity in the beginning and crush them at the end pewpew.

Among every other virus, I hate the bioweapon playthroughs with a passion, so much anxiety with the cure building up at the very start instead of being able to cruise by with low severity and high infectivity in the beginning and crush them at the end pewpew.

I hate virus for the same reason, it won't stop mutating, sometimes I'll get total organ failure before Greenland is infected

I can't stop thinking that game is what people call "predictive programming".

Dahria Beaver - The Ohio State University said:
Predictive Programming is theory that the government or other higher-ups are using fictional movies or books as a mass mind control tool to make the population more accepting of planned future events.

plague.inc simulation covid tbh