Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Places I Want To Visit-Bavaria

DarkStar

DarkStar

Celtcel⌖ϟϟ卐
★★★★★
I've always been quite fascinated by German history, art, literature, thought, language, and overall culture: Honestly, it's a little sad that someone who is only "Germanic" through his Anglo side appreciates this more than many Germans nowadays, completely mindbroken after WWII.

One region which has always greatly fascinated me, is that of Bavaria: It stands out as quite a unique region of the country, which is exemplified by the fact it has quite a prolific identity many there seem to identify with almost as much as a broader German one.

Whilst I am aware that Austria & Prussia used to effectively serve as the two main "German States" before that of the unification of the German Empire, I also know Bavaria had quite a bit of influence.

The scenery is one of the main things which has appealed to me, I've always liked Mountains:

GettyRF_492963464.jpg

o5iGmbqarHFp6JCPk_PrgUbHt4U-hUT4Nz1QZf_IkKQahcld3nc1H0_vZ_ivbCC4hc6RPg7vzalGVVPJcswrEwn5CtJTb0gyjjxFFe60hjUvM4OJRAK0cEFv9Zg1

a08ad4b393f87abb60e1d70ad7a22cf6.jpg

Also some interesting food:

Beer-Revival-Germany.jpg

16256-152498-f75367701_3xl.jpg

In fact, a lot of food in the US seems to be inspired by this, which makes sense since many German immigrants who fled here after the German Liberal revolutions in the 1840s were from Bavaria & adjacent regions.

Bavrians also have been quite industrious throughout history & played a crucial rule in cultivating German industry, culture, thought, etc.

Also, some music I like is from there:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1IOO5wdPJk

@Friezacel
@Izayacel
@TheGrayWolf
@trognarukk
@Ron.Belgrade
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@To koniec
@NeverGetUp36

Neuschwanstein Castle is beautiful :feelscomfy:

Looks nice.

You deserve to go there with your qt kind gf.

Bavaria does seem like a nice place to visit
My maternal grandpa was born there

Bavaria does seem like a nice place to visit
My maternal grandpa was born there
Interesting, my maternal Grandpa was from North Italy, so obviously not Bavaria but still a similar region

Perhaps, this is why I have an affinity to it.

Really nice to visit, lots of cool castles, although I'm glad I don't live in Germany anymore kek.

If you have any questions on what to see, when to go, food, places to stay etc I can give you a lot of tips – if you want of course. Can you buy German beer in the US?

I also like the Alpine scenery tbh, not sure if I would like to live there though. Maybe

I've always been quite fascinated by German history, art, literature, thought, language, and overall culture: Honestly, it's a little sad that someone who is only "Germanic" through his Anglo side appreciates this more than many Germans nowadays, completely mindbroken after WWII.

One region which has always greatly fascinated me, is that of Bavaria: It stands out as quite a unique region of the country, which is exemplified by the fact it has quite a prolific identity many there seem to identify with almost as much as a broader German one.

Whilst I am aware that Austria & Prussia used to effectively serve as the two main "German States" before that of the unification of the German Empire, I also know Bavaria had quite a bit of influence.

The scenery is one of the main things which has appealed to me, I've always liked Mountains:

GettyRF_492963464.jpg

o5iGmbqarHFp6JCPk_PrgUbHt4U-hUT4Nz1QZf_IkKQahcld3nc1H0_vZ_ivbCC4hc6RPg7vzalGVVPJcswrEwn5CtJTb0gyjjxFFe60hjUvM4OJRAK0cEFv9Zg1

a08ad4b393f87abb60e1d70ad7a22cf6.jpg

Also some interesting food:

Beer-Revival-Germany.jpg

16256-152498-f75367701_3xl.jpg

In fact, a lot of food in the US seems to be inspired by this, which makes sense since many German immigrants who fled here after the German Liberal revolutions in the 1840s were from Bavaria & adjacent regions.

Bavrians also have been quite industrious throughout history & played a crucial rule in cultivating German industry, culture, thought, etc.

Also, some music I like is from there:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1IOO5wdPJk

Typical American: When it comes to Germany, they always talk about Bavaria. :feelskek:

Indeed it is, I'd also appreciate seeing something literally older than the US jfl
It was actually built in the 19th century IIRC, it simply has a pseudo-medieval style.

Lol most actual Germans dislike Bavaria and Bavarians and make fun of their culture. I’ve seen some go as far as to say that Bavarians aren’t Germans

Typical American: When it comes to Germany, they always talk about Bavaria. :feelskek:
Hey, I know about Prussia & Königsberg which is more than can be said for some Americans.

And I could say the same about Europeans- you guys only think of Florida, California, NYC, and maybe Texas when you think of the US.

Lol most actual Germans dislike Bavaria and Bavarians and make fun of their culture. I’ve seen some go as far as to say that Bavarians aren’t Germans
I know, but Bavarians did contribute a lot to the overall broader "German" identity & culture, especially within the US

They also were essential to the German Empires success in a way, due to their industriousness

But yeah, I'm aware they're seen as arrogant like other Germans

To me, even Austrians are German in a way.

Last edited:
I know, but Bavarians did contribute a lot to the overall broader "German" identity & culture, especially within the US

They also were essential to the German Empires success in a way, due to their industriousness

But yeah, I'm aware they're seen as arrogant like other Germans
Bavarians are probably the most extroverted and NT Germans and were historically the most opposed to German nationalism. Why do you like them? Lutheran-Prussian Germany is the best Germany.

I'd like to visit Germany while it's still a beautiful civilised nation.

:feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

It's something a Twitter tranny would repost

@Chudpreet
@Regenerator
Its not to be taken seriously, its just a silly meme drawing after all. I really don't know why that annoys you so much

StPeter Regensburg
Fassade StPeter Regensburg

Regensburg ( Bavaria ) has beautiful flamboyant gothic cathedral :feelsokman:

@PersonalityChad

Well yeah, but still:

God, I cannot have a decent thread on .is nowadays without someone derailing it, shitposting, or repeating the same reductive bullshit over & over & over & over & over again
The quality of users on .is, isn't that good

Well, bad genes often come in a package. What else can you expect
Well yeah, that's true

Bad genes do come in packages, which is why you see users here mention being dicklets despite the fact their looks & autism alone never gave them a chance. I would also say that LDARing for long periods of time can cause brainrot & make you less intelligent in a way.

But still, it's no excuse to just completely ruin & derail someones thread

I would also say that LDARing for long periods of time can cause brainrot & make you less intelligent in a way
Ye to be honest Im starting to notice the effects of LDAR on myself although I would say this is more so an effect of having a low IQ. I really have no idea what to do in my life because my genes are so fucked and that partially translates to this forum aswell. I haven't made a single must read thread ever, all I post are low effort poll type threads
But still, it's no excuse to just completely ruin & derail someones thread
Meh, that is true but I don't think you should get overly emotional about this, just ignore it

just dont go to shitholes like Berlin / Frankfurt or any Town that is Above Average in Population . This Land is quite infested . But yea Living here is Easy / Neetbux

just dont go to shitholes like Berlin / Frankfurt or any Town that is Above Average in Population . This Land is quite infested . But yea Living here is Easy / Neetbux
Pajeets look forward to moving there in swarms lol

6'1. 5 average male height in the Dinaric
That is not exactly the Dinaric Alps region. The Dinaric Alps are geographically further south, they start in Slovenia, stretching through Croatia and Bosnia

That is not exactly the Dinaric Alps region. The Dinaric Alps are geographically further south, they start in Slovenia, stretching through Croatia and Bosnia
Yeah jfl, the Alps are their own region hence why they're called the "Alps"

Many of them are "Alpinid" racially who are short on average.

I would visit too. Not only beautiful Alpine views, but also historical sites.

My only visits were in Sachsen, because it's the nearest part.

The only photo worthy showing
20240804 174128

Hey, I know about Prussia & Königsberg which is more than can be said for some Americans.
I always wanted to visit Kaliningrad (our language priorities forces us to use form Królewiec/Königsberg) and whole oblast, but this sitting war makes it impossible.

God, I cannot have a decent thread on .is nowadays without someone derailing it, shitposting, or repeating the same reductive bullshit over & over & over & over & over again
It's very annoying.