Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Places I Want To Visit-Bavaria

Are you refering to @Fevet kek
Was just joking & more so speaking in general

I work with some curries, and they have one braincell they sometimes leave at home.

Last edited:
The fuhrer did too. If I remember correctly, he built a summer escape at the peaks of the Bavarian mountains.

The fuhrer did too. If I remember correctly, he built a summer escape at the peaks of the Bavarian mountains.
Ye he did

In fact, going skiing there would be nice also- never been but want to try.

Nigger I haven’t had to study European geography and I'm literally over 120+ in mensa. Being ignorant ≠ low iq
Ok but you should at least be able to discern that the Central European Alps are the Alps proper, and everything else is used to add on

And can you prove that score? Plus, online tests aren't accurate imo,

I loved going hiking in the mountains with my dad when i was younger. We hiked on Zugspitze and some mountains in Austria

Aren't southern germans have more alpinids influence ? West Alpinid possibly very slight Gorid ?

Beautiful. The interior is nice too.
dom4-1.png

Apparently this took almost 250 years to complete.
:feelsokman:

Venezia Basilica di San Marco Fassade 2

St Mark is such nice cathedral

What are your favorite italian cities >?

Also thougths on Gaudi and Sagrada Familia ?

@Fevet Sorry mang, but I work with Curries & they're just a pain in the ass

Ok but you should at least be able to discern that the Central European Alps are the Alps proper, and everything else is used to add on
I was under the impression that the whole region is labeled 'Alps' and 'Dinaric' is one of its segments.
Plus, online tests aren't accurate imo,
If you're willing to pay I'm down for an offline test deemed credible for you cumskins.

Last edited:
Aren't southern germans have more alpinids influence ? West Alpinid possibly very slight Gorid ?
Yeah they are, hence why they tend to have more brown hair & eyes on average as opposed to North-Central Germans

I probably could pass as a South or West German
I loved going hiking in the mountains with my dad when i was younger. We hiked on Zugspitze and some mountains in Austria
Nice, me & my family have done a few things such as this

It's one of the few good memories I have

I was under the impression that the whole region is labeled 'Alps' and 'Dinaric' is one of its segments.
Dinarid are a separate mountain wages
If you're willing to pay I'm down for an offline test deemed credible for you cumskins.
Alright, no need to be so aggressive mr. Smartass

I'm just saying, these tests can be frauded, so irl ones are better.

Hey, I know about Prussia & Königsberg which is more than can be said for some Americans.

And I could say the same about Europeans- you guys only think of Florida, California, NYC, and maybe Texas when you think of the US.
Hehe, it was just a joke. :feelsYall:
Bavaria is beautiful. I would love to travel to the alps myself. But I'm too broke and I live almost 500 km away deep in the west of the German Reich.

When it comes to the burgerland, then I know my way around there much better than the average local npc here.

Pajeets look forward to moving there in swarms lol
I recently noticed that the number of niggers has increased noticeably (Cologne/Bonn region)
Besides the usual suspects: sandniggers

St Mark is such nice cathedral
:yes:
What are your favorite italian cities >?
Probably Venice, there's simply nothing else like it. It's like stepping in the past. Literally zero cars too. Too bad it's usually filled with tourists and there are more and more foreigners living and working there.
Also thougths on Gaudi and Sagrada Familia ?
My parents have been there recently and told me it's absolutely beautiful. Insane how it's still not completely finished