Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Pizza hut shame's incel's

Lone-Star

Lone-Star

|| KHHV Lolicon Animecel || the King of N.E.E.Ts
★★★★★
Just ordered some pizza and realized that pizza hut printed "Your pizza will taste better if shared with your loved one, enjoy valentines day yadda yadda yadda"
Eating fast food and playing vidya all night is the highlight of my week and now they fucking ruined it, valentine's day should be fucking illegal :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Yet no one will protest for us.

Wouldn't exactly call that shaming but it is brutal

Pizza hut is low quality trash anyway

dafuk u talking about nigga it's not valentines day

WTF? I thought that bullshit holiday was in February???

brutal time travel pill

do they even know what kind of person orders takeaway pizza? Chad sure as hell doesnt

in my country valentine's day is june 12th, i think its different for every contry tbh
it is february 14th everywhere but brazil

ngl I didn't even know that. I thought this was an old ass repost or something

strange, imagine the following thing: a obese landwhale "femcel" (yeah i know femcel is volcel) gets some of these and demand it will be removed cucks would support her cause

It's reasons like this I don't order (or eat) at Pizza Hut, disgusting customer service

That is ragefuel tbh, glad I never ordered from them

Eating fast food and playing vidya all night is the highlight of my week and now they fucking ruined it, valentine's day should be fucking illegal :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
if i saw that, i'd legit go back in there and throw the pizza all over the fucking ground
FUCK normies

I'd like to go one day without a huge blackpill showing I will be alone forever and this is the peak of my life

I'd like to go one day without a huge blackpill showing I will be alone forever and this is the peak of my life
there is no respite

Valentine's Day was ages ago?

Or is dis an old story

Mogs me at ordering pizza.

I am too autistic to order pizza as it means you have to answer the door

I would boycott that shit if I were you

I will rather see a gay nibbas have sex on tv for a commercial than see a ad featuring Chad x Stacy/Valentines day stuff ı swear to god