Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Pitbulls are Good. Don't get rid of them!

P

Parrtlord

Swallowed into the Abyss
-

That's the picture I show to the families who lost their loved ones to pitbtulls... I used to be for banning pitbulls, but since nothing is being done about it, I might as well celebrate the stupidity and celebrate whenever somebody gets killed by one..

A recreation of a pit bull mauling an old lady showed in the video above.. Lifefuel for Pitbull loving foids.

This. Pitbulls are one of the oldest fashioned eugenics method to rid this world of stupid people.
So yeah, I hope all foids who practice bestiality stupidly buys one of these things and tries to fuck it. Lets just say it's not gonna end well for these sickos.

Norman's in the yt comments. Typical normie replies

mods, you can move this to off topic, but plz dont delete

I feel the same way. This falls under the category of "normie problems are not our problems." Some normie's kid gets mauled to death by the family's "loving" pitbull, I don't give a fuck anymore. I'm never going to get the chance to have kids, so why should I care? Let those morons die.

How loyal the other 3 pit bulls are, just watch their owner getting slaughtered.

I feel the same way. This falls under the category of "normie problems are not our problems." Some normie's kid gets mauled to death by the family's "loving" pitbull, I don't give a fuck anymore. I'm never going to get the chance to have kids, so why should I care? Let those morons die.

How loyal the other 3 pit bulls are, just watch their owner getting slaughtered.

Exactly. Might as well celebrate the stupidity

I like the message that you're putting across, you tried warning them but they didn't listen, foids will continue to fuck there pit bulls though and there's nothing we can do about it, also if you wanna see how bad they really are just go onto best gore and look under the filter animal, so many pit bulls mauling peoples faces off

I prefer if the pitbulls maul a kid or two, at least less crotchgoblins in the world.

I like the message that you're putting across, you tried warning them but they didn't listen, foids will continue to fuck there pit bulls though and there's nothing we can do about it, also if you wanna see how bad they really are just go onto best gore and look under the filter animal, so many pit bulls mauling peoples faces off
Thanks for the suggestion! I will take a look at them tonight!

Pitbulls attacking their foid owners is giga lifefuel. But she probably only gets horny of that though.

Get rid of them tbh, loud and ugly dogs.

More loyal than foids.

The only breed of dogs I fear

pitbulls are a shit tier unpredictable breed, plus there's too many beta dog owners who have no control over their animals.

"Usually insecure guys trying too hard to over compensate by getting Pitt Bulls and trying to look/ act tough"

jfl at this comment, so much truth to it

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back