Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Pisslamists cant be original about anything n shiet, mang

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
A lot of their shit was knocked off from original Christians from pisslams very inception, mang.

Just tweak an admixture of (((ju))) and Christian theology and architecture to make the bullshittiest abrahamist religion in the world theory, mang :feelskek:

Are you a Christian now or just interested?

Islam chad managed to hold on to its true religion. Furthest away from degeneracy and trannyism of the west. Islam even predicted this. It also predicted Christianity being re written and co opted by jews

Islam chad will rise

go back to reddit you fucking atheist scum

Islam chad managed to hold on to its true religion. Furthest away from degeneracy and trannyism of the west. Islam even predicted this. It also predicted Christianity being re written and co opted by jews

Islam chad will rise
GrAY cope, there’s minimal degeneracy in orthodoxy without the stupidity of pisslam, mang:smonk:

Islam chad will rise
Who are you

A lot of their shit was knocked off from original Christians from pisslams very inception, mang.

Just tweak an admixture of (((ju))) and Christian theology and architecture to make the bullshittiest abrahamist religion in the world theory, mang :feelskek:
Yes mohammad copied his jewgod worshipping religion from christians who copied it from jews nothing new there

Stay stealing my lines autistic kike. Whatever I say to you you say back to everyone else. Typical turbosperg behavior.
I literally came up with that way before you. Im a 2017 cel. You're a new fakecel. Shush 2018 cel

I literally came up with that way before you. Im a 2017 cel. You're a new fakecel. Shush 2018 cel
More hebrew lies, what would a hunchback of tel aviv know of T.H. White and Arthurian legend, retard? You literally repeated it after I used it on you like a number of things you unoriginal autist.

PS I have a 2017 account somewhere too, and a lookism account years older. 2017cel? Newbie.

More hebrew lies, what would a hunchback of tel aviv know of T.H. White and Arthurian legend, retard? You literally repeated it after I used it on you like a number of things you unoriginal autist.

PS I have a 2017 account somewhere too, and a lookism account years older. 2017cel? Newbie.
Lmao I was there when r/incels was created. I was a mod of shortcels. Lookism? Another proof of fakeceldom. You are a 2018 cel. I am the creator and the once and future king returned

They mixed arian/non-trinitarian influences with other jewish and made up bullshit. Mohammed probably didn't understand the trinity, and that's why he hated it so much. A lot of rules in islam are just obviously made because of his personal preferences. Like his hatred of dogs for example

Even Joseph Smith was better because he at least didn't believe in his own lies:smonk:
He actually got the cat preference thing from orthodoxy because if a dog gets into an Orthodox Church, it apparently has to be reconsecrated n shiet, mang

Lmao I was there when r/incels was created. I was a mod of shortcels. Lookism? Another proof of fakeceldom. You are a 2018 cel. I am the creator and the once and future king returned
Incels comes from PSL, newbie. Reddit mod? :soy: YIKES! You don't even get the "once and future king" reference, proof right there.

Islam chad will rise

Funny GIF

Incels comes from PSL, newbie. Reddit mod? :soy: YIKES! You don't even get the "once and future king" reference, proof right there.
I created the phrase. I am the creater. You joined in 2018. I was the creator of the first incel only space. You arent even an incel

I created the phrase. I am the creater. You joined in 2018. I was the creator of the first incel only space. You arent even an incel
No you didn't retard, you didn't even know what it referenced. I said it to you, and you copied it thereafter.

/r/incels isn't the first incel only space, and I was there too it was posted on lookism, dipshit. Being there early =/= creating, being a reddit mod =/= creating.

You are autistic. F'real.

How could have Islam copied Christianity? when Christianity for centuries prior to the expansion of Islam worshipped Jesus as God.

How could have Islam copied Christianity? when Christianity for centuries prior to the expansion of Islam worshipped Jesus as God.
Arian heresy on steroids is the foundation of pisslamic theology n shiet, GrAY

No you didn't retard, you didn't even know what it referenced. I said it to you, and you copied it thereafter.

/r/incels isn't the first incel only space, and I was there too it was posted on lookism, dipshit. Being there early =/= creating, being a reddit mod =/= creating.

You are autistic. F'real.
I did create it. You have literally never said it to me. I said it and then you lied as you do. I am the once and future king. I have been beforr you even joined this forum 2018 fakecel.

And I wasn't just there early. I was literally there when it was created. When it was still r/incel. The true first incel forum. Lookism, puahate, sluthate were forums that had incel subgroups but weren't incel forums. I am the creator of all of this. This is how I recognize fakecels

I did create it. You have literally never said it to me. I said it and then you lied as you do. I am the once and future king. I have been beforr you even joined this forum 2018 fakecel.

And I wasn't just there early. I was literally there when it was created. When it was still r/incel. The true first incel forum. Lookism, puahate, sluthate were forums that had incel subgroups but weren't incel forums. I am the creator of all of this. This is how I recognize fakecels
Keep repeating yourself retard I'll have the receipts soon enough.

Also PUAhate was started by incels that were mad at PUA scammers, retard. Also ever heard of loveshy retard newbie?

Also /r/incels was posted on lookism the day it was made, you wouldn't know about it because you only heard of it after it gained infamy on reddit, stupid newbie.

Last edited:
Also PUAhate was started by incels that were mad at PUA scammers, retard. Also ever heard of loveshy retard newbie?

Also /r/incels was posted on lookism the day it was made, you wouldn't know about it because you only heard of it after it gained infamy on reddit, stupid newbie.
I literally created it when it had less than a 10p subs. Loveshy was also not an incel forum. It had pua sections. You're a desperate new jite trying to recruit and water down incels after jife forces learned fhat incels were gaining infamy

I literally created it when it had less than a 10p subs. Loveshy was also not an incel forum. It had pua sections. You're a desperate new jite trying to recruit and water down incels after jife forces learned fhat incels were gaining infamy
Yeah yeah, nice garbled up regurgitation of my posts you goofy retard.

I was on wizardchan in 2012 before it was wizchan, r9k before that, and I was on or lurked all the PSL sites. You keep using that word "create" I don't think you know what it means.

Too bad for you my deleted posts aren't permanently deleted. Once I prove you are once again a retarded liar this will be last time I engage with you in any meaningful way.

Lmao I don't even need to wait to have my deleted posts searched. Your earliest usage on your FullTimeJIDF account is QUOTING ME!

Retardedjewliarownedonceagain

I'd like to keep you under my thumb and seriously put you on the edge and drive you to the point of suicide, but you're such an annoying repetitive autistic jewish faggot I'm done with it. The only thing you ever do is get the "last word" because you think last word is winning because you're a turbo sperg.

That makes it 792-0 me you,
that's embarrassing TheCryingJew,
So I'll bid you forever adieu!

Yeah yeah, nice garbled up regurgitation of my posts you goofy retard.

I was on wizardchan in 2012 before it was wizchan, r9k before that, and I was on or lurked all the PSL sites. You keep using that word "create" I don't think you know what it means.

Too bad for you my deleted posts aren't permanently deleted. Once I prove you are once again a retarded liar this will be last time I engage with you in any meaningful way.
You are a 2018 cel. Joined after alek. Anything you say is lies.

Lmao I don't even need to wait to have my deleted posts searched. Your earliest usage on your FullTimeJIDF account is QUOTING ME!

View attachment 706356

I'd like to keep you under my thumb and seriously put you on the edge and drive you to the point of suicide, but you're such an annoying repetitive autistic jewish faggot I'm done with it. The only thing you ever do is get the "last word" because you think last word is winning because you're a turbo sperg.

That makes it 792-0 me you,
that's embarrassing TheCryingJew,
So I'll bid you forever adieu!
You're literally posting you saying it in 2021 when it's something ive claimed since 2017. Holy fuck you are being owned so hard. How long have you tried to moddle yourself after me?

Oh btw anyone reading this thread IIRC the "pua" section on PUAHate was hate threads on PUA and PUA scammers. Guessing this faggot is looking at an archived copy and just sees the title of the forum. They were basically kiwifarms type threads of PUA hucksters like TylerDurden.