Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Pissed the bed

Deleted member 347

Deleted member 347

Banned
-
I'm 25 and pissed/wet the bed this is like the 2nd time in 6 months
I do it when I'm anxious

i've pissed the bed only when i was drunk

I want a girlfriend who wets the bed

Ninja Turtle rubber sheets, I believe they only had Shredder because he was the bad guy and it was at least funny to piss on his face.

I've never pissed myself except when I was a toddler

It happened to me once or twice 1 year ago.

That was when i was most depressed.

It’s over for pisscels

Want you bad (no homo).

>Inceldom discussion

I used to piss my bed regularly as a kid but luckily grew out of it

I do it when I'm anxious

I only pissed the bed once in my life as an adult and it's when I had a sleep paralysis.

Used to do it regular when I was an Alcohliccel, as well as shit myself:

damn, brutal shit. gotta say, you are probably the most interesting poster on this site. few questions,

how long do you think you have left to live?
why did you get homeless? did your family not help?
how did you give up alcohol, i assume you were an addict.
did you ever try at life? uni? job? or were you just a homeless cel for many years?

Is greycel meant to be an insult it's not my fault I have to wagemax
They called me greycel when I was new, now everybody loves me

they call greycels to new-cels

damn, brutal shit. gotta say, you are probably the most interesting poster on this site. few questions,

how long do you think you have left to live?
why did you get homeless? did your family not help?
how did you give up alcohol, i assume you were an addict.
did you ever try at life? uni? job? or were you just a homeless cel for many years?
Very kind of you to say so :feelsokman: To answer those questions:

Probably the higher end of 5 years, which is better than this time last year as I have quit Alcohol. My Liver is fucked with cirrosis but I'll be eligible to be put on the transplant list now I'm sober, my heart's pretty dodgy (Alcoholic Cardiomyopathy) so it's Russian Roulette with that's as to whether it will just give way in 2 months or 4 years. One day it will and I'm pretty sure that's what will kill me, the rest (Liver, Pancreas and Kidneys) seem to be under some sort of control.

Well the British government changed the rules regarding Housing Benefit in 2010, meaning you had to be over 35 instead of 25 to claim Housing Benefit for a 1 bedroom flat, as I was only 27 at the time my Housing Benefit was slashed by like 2/3rd's. I managed to use savings and other means (beg, borrow and steal) until 2014 when I finally could no longer afford my flat and was thus a Homelesscel soon after at the end of July 2014. My mum sent money over to me every 2 weeks (crucially though, only AFTER I lost my flat unfortunately :waitwhat:) so she did care, but all I done was drink the money tbh. To be fair to her, she knew I was doing this with it (I told her from the get go) and she still kept sending it to me, not wanting to deny me the only pleasure I had left in life. Which was thoroughly decent of her.

I done a hospital detox and went to rehab afterwards for 3 months.

Not really tbh. About the only thing I can ever remember wanting to be when I grew up was a Taxi Driver, because I hated walking lol, and that's when I was like 7 years old. Apart from that I was mainly just interested in getting pissed up drunk from age 16 - 36. My education was a total disaster due to me going to 4 different secondary schools (High Schools for USAcels) growing up, due to being too dumb for one of them, going to live with my dad for one, then going back to live with my mum for another one, then swapped into another one due to stabbing a pupil in the eye with a compass. After all this I had repeated 2 secondary school years due to lack of attendance (I spent most of my time skipping school and playing Street Fighter 2 and Metal Slug in the arcades lol :feelskek:) and had no interest in anything except getting drunk.

My dad was in jail most of my childhood, including one 10 year stretch, and my mum basically popped Jewpills and drank alcohol all day. Neither of them worked much either, and most of the parents on the estate I grew up in were just like the same as mine.

So you could say I never really had a chance at having a normal life tbh.

I basically copied and pasted that last answer from a different thread I made earlier where another member @Inceywincey had asked me pretty much the exact same question lol.

Last edited:
It’s over for pisscels

I pissed the bed till I was 14, so...

Can’t remember the last time I pissed the bed

I read this as "Praise the bed" ngl

I do it when I'm anxious
Based lowinhibitcel

Psychopathic children often wet their beed so you can ascend and become darktriadchad

I coomed in my bed during night today. Feels bad man, ruined my nocoom streak already. Now I need to wash everything.

I coomed in my bed during night today. Feels bad man, ruined my nocoom streak already. Now I need to wash everything.
did u wank it or was it just emission
Very kind of you to say so :feelsokman: To answer those questions:

Probably the higher end of 5 years, which is better than this time last year as I have quit Alcohol. My Liver is fucked with cirrosis but I'll be eligible to be put on the transplant list now I'm sober, my heart's pretty dodgy (Alcoholic Cardiomyopathy) so it's Russian Roulette with that's as to whether it will just give way in 2 months or 4 years. One day it will and I'm pretty sure that's what will kill me, the rest (Liver, Pancreas and Kidneys) seem to be under some sort of control.

Well the British government changed the rules regarding Housing Benefit in 2010, meaning you had to be over 35 instead of 25 to claim Housing Benefit for a 1 bedroom flat, as I was only 27 at the time my Housing Benefit was slashed by like 2/3rd's. I managed to use savings and other means (beg, borrow and steal) until 2014 when I finally could no longer afford my flat and was thus a Homelesscel soon after at the end of July 2014. My mum sent money over to me every 2 weeks (crucially though, only AFTER I lost my flat unfortunately :waitwhat:) so she did care, but all I done was drink the money tbh. To be fair to her, she knew I was doing this with it (I told her from the get go) and she still kept sending it to me, not wanting to deny me the only pleasure I had left in life. Which was thoroughly decent of her.

I done a hospital detox and went to rehab afterwards for 3 months.

Not really tbh. About the only thing I can ever remember wanting to be when I grew up was a Taxi Driver, because I hated walking lol, and that's when I was like 7 years old. Apart from that I was mainly just interested in getting pissed up drunk from age 16 - 36. My education was a total disaster due to me going to 4 different secondary schools (High Schools for USAcels) growing up, due to being too dumb for one of them, going to live with my dad for one, then going back to live with my mum for another one, then swapped into another one due to stabbing a pupil in the eye with a compass. After all this I had repeated 2 secondary school years due to lack of attendance (I spent most of my time skipping school and playing Street Fighter 2 and Metal Slug in the arcades lol :feelskek:) and had no interest in anything except getting drunk.

My dad was in jail most of my childhood, including one 10 year stretch, and my mum basically popped Jewpills and drank alcohol all day. Neither of them worked much either, and most of the parents on the estate I grew up in were just like the same as mine.

So you could say I never really had a chance at having a normal life tbh.

I basically copied and pasted that last answer from a different thread I made earlier where another member @Inceywincey had asked me pretty much the exact same question lol.
lol your famous brocel you need to make more threads about your past experiences like that one about Becky on the coach/bus which had me in stitches

you might have worms