Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Pink-haired Roastie terrified for her life because her Uber driver played a ‘incel-adjacent, misogynistic’ audiobook

PoodankMcGee

PoodankMcGee

Crohn's/ostomycel
★★

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@laura_lape/video/7120798380212669738?referer_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.msn.com%2F&referer_video_id=7120798380212669738&refer=embed&referer_url=https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/lifestyle-buzz/e2-80-98i-was-silent-e2-80-99-woman-says-uber-driver-played-e2-80-98incel-adjacent-misogynistic-e2-80-99-audiobook-during-ride/ar-AAZKTYU

Article: https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle...tic-e2-80-99-audiobook-during-ride/ar-AAZKTYU

In an interview with the Daily Dot, Lape said she was at an event in downtown Fort Worth, Texas, when she ordered an Uber... She is a stay-at-home mother of three children and said that because it was late, and her husband was putting the children to bed, she decided to Uber home instead of having him pick her up.

When Lape got in the car, she said her Uber driver did not say hello or make small talk but instead cranked up the audiobook loudly without warning or asking for her permission. While listening to the book’s various assumptions about women, she said she went through “mental gymnastics” trying to understand if he was targeting her because he perceived her as a “party girl” or an easy target, and went through a process of “risk analysis” of trying to decide if she was actually in danger or not.

Lape said she texted her husband, shared her ride information with both him and a friend, and began recording the ride as evidence in case anything happened. Lape said the route of the ride was almost completely on a long, high-speed highway, making it difficult to end the ride. Despite usually being an outspoken person, she said she remained silent in an effort to not escalate the situation, out of fear the driver now knew her home address.

“As women, we’re taught to do this kind of risk analysis. … This person who clearly thinks women are beneath men in every sort of way, that has my information, do I want to make him mad?” the TikToker recalled questioning. “I couldn’t decide if I was disappointed in myself for not speaking up or if I was proud of myself for getting home, you know? Which is just another sort of mental gymnastics.”

The fear of violence, Lape said, is why she won’t publicly share the full details of the driver’s identity. As a mother with three children, she said she does not want to risk putting her family in danger.

“I’ve got kids and I want to respect their safety,” the TikToker said. “He should be held accountable. But I don’t know if I should be the one to hold him accountable for the safety of my family.”...

The audiobook in question is The Evolution of Desire: Strategies of Human Mating by evolutionary psychologist David M. Buss. While Buss is not an incel, nor does he identify as a misogynist in his work, many of the evolutionary psychology and economic ideas he promotes could certainly be identified as manosphere-adjacent.

Imagine listening to sociosexual dynamics being explained to you by an academic and feeling threatened for your life because of it :feelskek: Holy shit roasties are neurotic as fuck, they are triggered so fucking easily. Not to mention this wrinkly pink-haired nose-pierced roast beef breeded three times and has a husband. Something about this clip and this story just struck me in a tantalizing way, it's like the entirety of clown world society distilled into a 23-second clip:feelshaha:

Event fucking various chad :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Looks like a tranny :feelspuke:

"He should be fired from his job and lose his livelihood for misogyny" :foidSoy:

Could you imagine if ER was a singer lol

The Evolution of Desire: Strategies of Human Mating by evolutionary psychologist David M. Buss.
This book is based and high IQ.

Imagine listening to sociosexual dynamics being explained to you by an academic and feeling threatened for your life because of it

Foids main weapon of survival is the lie.

Anyone who tells any truth about foid behavior seems threatening to them, since it disables her main means of survival, socialization and resource acquisition.

An essay on foid behavior is as threatening to them as mein Kampf or the protocols are to a Jew, or the great reset to a cracker, or the Talmud to a Christian, or "how to kill your husband" to a married man.

Were this driver blackpilled he would know that a false accusation and a #meToo would be among this foid's next moves.

NEVER SHOW YOUR POWER LEVEL AMONG NORMIES.

Normies don't seek understanding, knowledge, or truth. Normies are a hive-mind driven only to seek safety in the herd.

Last edited:
Why is this even news? Ungrateful troon bitch be thankful for the ride

Yeah it's nuts that someone can feel threatened that easily and then take it out on other people.

This is why gynocentric societies can't possibly work.

Women kind of take pride in their own weakness and helplessness. Which is fine but you can't base a society on that.

"She" jawmogs the whole forum

My uber driver stank like shit but I didn't complain! I just rolled down the window!

Play it louder buddy boyo

BASED LOW INHIB UBER DRIVER :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

That's not a woman. :feelshaha:

the hysterical bitch was scared because of what she's read in the media about I.N.C.E.L.S. from other hysterical bitches like her

Yeah it's nuts that someone can feel threatened that easily and then take it out on other people.

This is why gynocentric societies can't possibly work.

Women kind of take pride in their own weakness and helplessness. Which is fine but you can't base a society on that.
In a perfect society, women wouldn't be out and about in public.

Evolutionary psychology = "Misogynistic".

I'd prefer an honest Blackpilled society over this Feminist gaslighting hellhole we have now.

Why is this even news? Ungrateful troon bitch be thankful for the ride
Only in America and other countries where middle-upper class citizens influenced by the GlobohomoMSM is this "news".

Only in America and other countries where middle-upper class citizens influenced by the GlobohomoMSM is this "news".
It's just a distraction from the (((real))) problem.

It's just a distraction from the (((real))) problem.
Yes. And it's also something else..

Hidden in her account of the story is one of the big problems..

She is (for all practical purposes) a case of mental health disassociation and grandiosity. She thinks that everything revolves around her and wants to be the author of that story. This is considered to be GREAT behavior today.

Yes. And it's also something else..

Hidden in her account of the story is one of the big problems..

She is (for all practical purposes) a case of mental health disassociation and grandiosity. She thinks that everything revolves around her and wants to be the author of that story. This is considered to be GREAT behavior today.
All foids think that men should appease to them and they should be treated like a protected class.

All foids think that men should appease to them and they should be treated like a protected class.
The worst part of this isn't actually them, it's the milk toast men who support them !

“I’ve got kids and I want to respect their safety,” the TikToker said. “He should be held accountable. But I don’t know if I should be the one to hold him accountable for the safety of my family.”
This entitled pos wants to ruin his life,but also wants another person to do it for her jfl at muh feelings :feelskek:

How is this news worthy? Nothing happened

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: This is ingenious. Imagine forcing a toilet to sit through this during the whole ride. And if she complains, ask her what the exact problem with it is. Finally, prepare for her mental gymnastics trying to prove why it's misogynistic and not simply objective reality.

Maybe also crank it up when driving an incel somewhere. Even if he's in denial, there may be a little hope he'll reflect on it.

Looks like a tranny :feelspuke:

He managed to make a female stay quiet for a whole ride. Impressive.

I call bullshit on this.

She was probably in a friends car, said it was an Uber driver, and told them to play that audiobook --- staged for likes and shares. What are the odds of her getting on and playing that specific entry? And Uber drivers pick up all sorts of people; why the fuck would he cared if he picked up a pink-haired bitch? I'm sure he's driven many pink or purple haired foids.

And if it was true, there's nothing offensive about it, it just states facts. And it's his motherfucking vehicle - he can play what he damn wants

Last edited:
What the fuck does she think she's entitled to? It's his car, he can play whatever the fuck he wants.
His job is just to drive you from A to B

mega based low inhib truecel blackpilling ignorant foids :feelshaha:

Last edited:
Kek. Which one of you buddy boyos did this :feelskek::feelskek:? Was it you @Emba?? Or you @ilieknothing ??

Last edited:

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@laura_lape/video/7120798380212669738?referer_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.msn.com%2F&referer_video_id=7120798380212669738&refer=embed&referer_url=https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/lifestyle-buzz/e2-80-98i-was-silent-e2-80-99-woman-says-uber-driver-played-e2-80-98incel-adjacent-misogynistic-e2-80-99-audiobook-during-ride/ar-AAZKTYU

Article: https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle...tic-e2-80-99-audiobook-during-ride/ar-AAZKTYU

In an interview with the Daily Dot, Lape said she was at an event in downtown Fort Worth, Texas, when she ordered an Uber... She is a stay-at-home mother of three children and said that because it was late, and her husband was putting the children to bed, she decided to Uber home instead of having him pick her up.

When Lape got in the car, she said her Uber driver did not say hello or make small talk but instead cranked up the audiobook loudly without warning or asking for her permission. While listening to the book’s various assumptions about women, she said she went through “mental gymnastics” trying to understand if he was targeting her because he perceived her as a “party girl” or an easy target, and went through a process of “risk analysis” of trying to decide if she was actually in danger or not.

Lape said she texted her husband, shared her ride information with both him and a friend, and began recording the ride as evidence in case anything happened. Lape said the route of the ride was almost completely on a long, high-speed highway, making it difficult to end the ride. Despite usually being an outspoken person, she said she remained silent in an effort to not escalate the situation, out of fear the driver now knew her home address.

“As women, we’re taught to do this kind of risk analysis. … This person who clearly thinks women are beneath men in every sort of way, that has my information, do I want to make him mad?” the TikToker recalled questioning. “I couldn’t decide if I was disappointed in myself for not speaking up or if I was proud of myself for getting home, you know? Which is just another sort of mental gymnastics.”

The fear of violence, Lape said, is why she won’t publicly share the full details of the driver’s identity. As a mother with three children, she said she does not want to risk putting her family in danger.

“I’ve got kids and I want to respect their safety,” the TikToker said. “He should be held accountable. But I don’t know if I should be the one to hold him accountable for the safety of my family.”...

The audiobook in question is The Evolution of Desire: Strategies of Human Mating by evolutionary psychologist David M. Buss. While Buss is not an incel, nor does he identify as a misogynist in his work, many of the evolutionary psychology and economic ideas he promotes could certainly be identified as manosphere-adjacent.

Imagine listening to sociosexual dynamics being explained to you by an academic and feeling threatened for your life because of it :feelskek: Holy shit roasties are neurotic as fuck, they are triggered so fucking easily. Not to mention this wrinkly pink-haired nose-pierced roast beef breeded three times and has a husband. Something about this clip and this story just struck me in a tantalizing way, it's like the entirety of clown world society distilled into a 23-second clip:feelshaha:

Looks trannymaxxed
Wtf
Men have 0 standards :feelswhat::feelswhat:

Images   2022 08 08T193308960

this is a fantastic lampoon

also lol at "He should be held accountable."

Accountable for what, he broke no laws and said not one word to her, where is the charge, it shis car, get the fuck out of the car if you dont want to listen to what HE HAS ON IN HIS CAR.

Any accountability for their behaviour and its straight to herrr derrrr misogynistic, with no logic or evidence give just an critique of women and its straight to this, BUT THE SAME CRITIQUE OF MEN IS OK, right.

Ill boil it down further once their position is revealed to be a double standard and a hypocritical stance,THEIR ONLY DEFENCE IS MUH MISOGYNISTIC

fucking based:ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

sad day when this foid has 3 FUCKING CHILDREN

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back